[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Speaking to Noisey, Gallagher said there are “too many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (136KB, 446x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
136KB, 446x325px
>Speaking to Noisey, Gallagher said there are “too many so-called rock’n’roll bands in England getting away with fucking murder.”
>“They should be ashamed of the shit they put out,” he said. “They need fucking shooting.” While he declined to name any one band specifically, he did expand on what he found so bad about some groups’ output.
>“They’ve got the tools to make guitar music great and they’re just fucking doing it half-arsed,” he said. “They’ve got one foot in the fucking dance world and one foot in the fucking guitar world and they’re just seeing which one fucking bites.”
>He continued: “They’re there with their fucking keyboards and whistles and shit. If you’re going to do “guitar music” you have to put a fucking guitar on a record. Put the fucker in. Stop wearing it like it’s a fucking necklace.”
Is he right?
>>
>>74449521
SO TRUE
>>
>>74449521
Yes. Because rock music sucks cock right now

Liam has been on a roll
>>
just sounds like sectarian shite, rock has to be this fixed thing, genre preservation
people can make what they want
>>
>>74449521
>“They should be ashamed of the shit they put out,”
>Thinks he has a right to judge when he was in Oasis

We get it Liam, shit talking is the only reason aside from Wonderwall people remember you.
>>
File: 677680_1.jpg (10KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
677680_1.jpg
10KB, 285x190px
>>74449521
Tbf, he's not one for giving people a leg up doryo
>>
>>74449573
Oasis is a great band, turbopleb
>>
>>74449573
lol Oasis are massive legends, check their last.fm scrobbles and fans, you're nothing you clown!
>>
File: Massive Cunt.png (150KB, 700x369px) Image search: [Google]
Massive Cunt.png
150KB, 700x369px
>>74449573
>>
I don't know about England specifically, but last time I tuned into the local rock station it was pretty much all electronic. Maybe he's got a point. Sounds like a bitch though.
>>
>>74449599
Quit fondling Oasis so much already.

>>74449636
Who is he even talking to in this tweet?
>>
File: Gallagher Claus.jpg (36KB, 700x582px) Image search: [Google]
Gallagher Claus.jpg
36KB, 700x582px
>>74449666
>>
Liam seems pretty based lately desu
>>
Honestly, He might convince me to actually listen to his solo album. And I think oasis sucks.
>>
>>74449801
I'd hope you'd be listening to the aoty
>>
>>74449851
I mean, I don't have high hopes. Like I said, Oasis is not good.
>>
>>74449676
Damn, one of the few artists he likes died.
Tragic.
>>
C'mon Liam lad, name names.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.