[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient 800 gigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1502157242604.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1502157242604.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient

800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.

8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.

4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.

18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.

That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.
>>
I miss this copypasta anon
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (43KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
43KB, 640x619px
>>
You think you're cool because you listen to a lot of obscure music, eh? Guess what, I don't even listen to what you would consider music. Hear those birds chirping outside? Yeah to you it's just a few stupid birds but to me, it's a post apocalyptic free jazz performance. "Post apocalyptic free jazz? That's entry level" you might say. I would say back that those birds are only a small piece of the puzzle that is the everlasting performance of the world. Everything is music, and everything is playing against each other. Those birds I mentioned earlier are waging a sound war against the fly buzzing around my room. The fly is playing proto-Armenian freak swing. However, because i'm an intellectual (277 IQ) I can separate these sounds and loop the parts I like inside my own head. It's like I am my own mp3 player So yeah, keep your fucking obscure genres, kid.
>>
File: Dii2XPP[1].png (48KB, 1456x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dii2XPP[1].png
48KB, 1456x376px
>What kind of bait is this? I bet Wenji Gefersi isn't even a real pla-

Holy Shit
>>
File: soad.png (780KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
soad.png
780KB, 1001x1001px
>>74440405
>>
>>74440100
I want to hear more about the free jazz wave that occurred in Wenji. Anywhere I can read about it/listen to it?
>>
>>74440463
Start with the Dirty Nigg-, I mean the Nirty Diggers
>>
File: c93[1].jpg (31KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
c93[1].jpg
31KB, 300x360px
>>74440405

>Banana Boat Bonanza
>>
>>74440100
LFO also had a big hit with "Summer Girls"

please respect these rock gods
>>
File: 1477947954461.jpg (45KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477947954461.jpg
45KB, 500x374px
>is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.
>tfw it never happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.