[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the quality justify the prices? I've never listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-23-49-35.png (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-23-49-35.png
316KB, 1080x1920px
Does the quality justify the prices? I've never listened to music through Beats before. I am looking for bluetooth headsets. Any recommendations?
>>
>>74420217
DONT EVER buy Beats
>Overpriced
>cheap build qaulity
>bass that drowns everything out but the bass
>ugly
>Asking to get robbed
>>
In beats case, NO. It doesn't. Jimmy made sure that the branding was completely hype based. That's why athletes roll with that shit. It's fashion based.
>>
I don't know anything about Bluetooth headphones but all I can say for certain is no pair of Beats are worth the retail price.

They are purchased for status that the brand brings alone, they're worth $40 at best (and the expanded bass range makes it useless for most music).
>>
>>74420236
this, holy fuck
beats are a stupid meme
>>
>>74420217
>Does the quality justify the price?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: fuck no.
>>
CNet recommended the Bose Soundlink On Ear headphones. Anyone have those?
>>
>>74420309
Why do you want bluetooth headphones?
>>
>>74420309
I can't speak for the headphones but I have a Bose Bluetooth Speaker and it's great. There's a lot more to consider in a good pair of headphones than a speaker though.
>>
>>74420309
I have them. Sound quality is ok, pretty convenient. If you are specifically looking for bluetooth headphones, I'd recommend them.
>>
>>74420309
With current technology, wireless headphones are always going to be inferior to regular headphones in terms of sound quality.
>>
>>74420319
To use at the gym. The chord gets caught on my hands. Also when i have my phone in my pocket the end of the chord rubs against my leg or shorts and it distorts the sound.
>>
>>74420309
why not just get in-ears for the gym. I don't go to the gym often but do people ever exercise around with like... Beats on their heads
>>
>>74420427
I'm >>74420422. In that case, wireless headphones will do fine. Bose usually makes pretty good stuff; I'm sure those are among the best on the market.
>>
>>>/g/

Probably better to ask than /mu/.
>>
>>74420447
I have seen people with beats on. Usually it's the females that are doing 100000 squats and the bros. I am gonna look in to the Bose.
>>
Just buy seinheisser or audio technica

/g/ has a shit load of headphone threads as well.
>>
>>74420427
don't use headphones at the gym what the fuck. just use in ear monitors like a normal person
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.