[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have better conversations about music at the bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0698.png (553KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.png
553KB, 500x585px
>tfw you have better conversations about music at the bar you work at than you do on this board
what happened to this place?
>>
>implying you can have conversations with normies about music
>>
>>74420116
>implying everyone you meet in life is a normie
i'm sorry you don't have friends.
>>
I agree...This is quickly becoming one of the worst boards on 4chan
>>
If you want a discussion on the internet just say something incorrect.
>>
>>74420153
that's not true
>>
File: 1440993606990.jpg (17KB, 274x383px) Image search: [Google]
1440993606990.jpg
17KB, 274x383px
No one comes here to have an honest, serious discussion about music - they come here to shitpost and slag off other peoples' taste in music.
>>
>>74420148
It's been shit for discussion ever since that one retard tweeted our thread to the Chvrches bitch and she went off on a tangent. That's when we had an influx of /pol/ and reddit and we never recovered. Then all the stupid alt-right bait memes like "TPaB is kill whitey: the album" started popping up and they overtook the actual /mu/ memes. This is also when pop artists became overwhelmingly seriously addressed on the album and when waifufags felt their constant spamming of female artists was justified. We haven't had a decent meme since then; the last good one was Old Boots, New Dirt. /mu/ died when TLoP came out.
>>
>>74420148
It's annoying.
It's been bad but like

>All the BC/SC/YT thread are just pure shilling and circle jerks now. There is no critiquing and criticism anymore it's wack becuase it would be nice to get feedback on my work and have people actually talking somewhat like the do in /prod/.

>Everyone is so hostile now. If you post music someone else doesn't approve of they go and shit up your thread explaining how you shouldn't enjoy X and enjoy Y "because I do". If you don't like it don't go to the fucking thread

>Any discussion about hip hop or a black artist is dumbed down to racism or talking about how Kendrick is the only real rapper

>/Emoe/ is dead, yea it sucked but there was actual discussion and I miss it

>/bleep/ is so far up their own ass that I'd rather go to youtube comments or a Ross From Friends video for discussion

>Any and every thread about a female musician gets an attempted take over by grimes fags, and by 20 or so post it's just people posting picture of artists arguing who's prettier

I like this place becuase there's a variety of opinions and taste and it's meant for general music discussion unlike other music forums but my god is it getting as bad as /tv/
>>
>>74420364
>2009
>p4k kiddies killed /mu/

>2011
>MBDTF killed /mu/

>2013
>Cooltop, Nigman420 and NigFish killed /mu/

>2015
>Aaron killed /mu/

>2017
>TLoP killed /mu/
>>
>>74421293
No one wants to admit they they just prefer their own shit. Board has always been trash, people just miss their version of it.
>>
>>74420106
Bars typically have adults in them while /mu/ is teenagers.
>>
>>74420148
It is by far. Every few months I come back here and am just appalled at the rapid decay. It has so much potential to be a great board, but it's just beyond shit. This used to be a board to discover new music and discuss the production/musicianship/songwriting of said music. just look at the FUCKING catalogue m8. its depressing I used to love this place. It used to be like a virtual 1920's paris bohemia. Now Im /fit/lit/ and will never look back
>>
musikchan for discussion

/mu/ music for shitposting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.