[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walked bob dylan on stage >knew the grateful dead how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: loSatt3.png (427KB, 423x764px) Image search: [Google]
loSatt3.png
427KB, 423x764px
>walked bob dylan on stage
>knew the grateful dead
how come we don't know him?
>>
We're schmucks
>>
File: IMG_6491.jpg (79KB, 1291x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6491.jpg
79KB, 1291x711px
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>74419352
>2017
>not respecting the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity
>>
was he /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>74419352
Begone jew goblin
>>
File: WalkingBobDylanOnStage.png (190KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
WalkingBobDylanOnStage.png
190KB, 1000x1399px
>>
As a longstanding Dylanologist I can confirm I have found various references to this God among men in Dylan's work. My own speculation is that Dylan and the artist met through Ginsberg and his links with Nambla.

The first major account of their relationship is of course in Ballad of a Thin Man:

>Now, you see this one-eyed midget shouting the word "Now"
>And you say, "For what reason?" and he says, "How"
>And you say, "What does this mean?" and he screams back, >"You're a cow!
>Give me some milk or else go home"
>And you know something's happening but you don't know what it is
>Do you, Mr. Jones?

More flattering though was the song Forever Young, which contrary to popular opinion was not for Jakob Dylan but instead was instead addressed to our anonymous gentleman here. He does indeed have a strong foundation for when the winds of changes shift.

They had a bit of a falling out in the mid 70s though, as the one eyed midget is transported into the one eyed undertaker who blows a futile horn. Perhaps Bob Dylan himself had not respected the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity and was told as such.

Things improved over the decades though, and I can say without a doubt this song is an affectionate declaration of love between these two marvellous artists.

>Well the woman I love she got a hook in her nose
>Her eye brows meet she wears second hand clothes
>She speaks with a stutter and walks with a hop
>I don't know why I love her but I just can't stop.
>You know I love her yeah I love her
I'm in love with the ugliest girl in the world
>>
>>74419714
Who is "Gideon Horovitz"?
>>74421055
>our anonymous gentleman
His name is easily found. He's Douglas Levison.
>>
>>74419352
Fuck man Paul Simon has shrunk.
>>
>>74419352
Take that back you no-talent piece of sh
>>
what the fuck was wrong with bob dylan in 1975 that he needed to be walked onstage by an angry dwarf?
>>
>>
>>74419714
That is so damn adorable, the gentle holding of hands and Bob's hand resting on his back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqg0zAmWi4
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.