[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only just heard these guys. Blame Spotify. I want to know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1280x720.jpg (565KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720.jpg
565KB, 1280x720px
I only just heard these guys. Blame Spotify.
I want to know what /mu/ thinks.
Personally I immediately thought they were horrible. They sound like indierock/pop metal with low energy.
>>
I really enjoy listening to Ghost while I probe my ass with a dildo and drink water from plastic bottles
>>
they're objectively bad.
>>
>>74413707
>>74413723
Glad I still have taste lol
>>
>>74413682
Scoobie doo-core
>>
>>74414197
Kek
Funny on multiple fronts
>>
>>74413682
Horrible. Style over substance. Blue Oyster Slipknot dad core.
>>
>>74413682
Eh, they're a modern Deep Purple meets Black Sabbath. They got an old school rock meets trippy hippy music with a darker, almost Black Metal theme. some songs I thought are really good, prob wouldn't buy an entire album but they're interesting nonetheless.
>>
a refreshing change, i recently discovered them and like them. I'm not sure i will a year or two from now. Hope to see one of their live shows.

If you don't like them.. you either just don't like them or are a try hard edgy dipshit.
>>
Commercial metal for the Spotify audience. No different than any other gentrified music.
>>
>>74414478
they're great live
>>
>>74414478
this.
>>74414508
That's not the band's intentions. They play music. People like their music. They got famous. Bam.
>>
>>74414478
They make scooby doo chase music mate, it's cheesy psuedo metal/rock for retards, there's nothing refreshing or good about them
>>
>>74414540
>That's not the band's intentions
Yeah, signing deals and releasing music that follows structures that appeal to the widest demographic isn't intentional. Nothing wrong with making commercial music, but don't insult them by saying they accidentally did it.
>>
Meloria is a very good album, otherwise meh.
>>
>>74414589
HOW BOUT SHIT ON A DICK THEN SUCK SAID SHIT ENCRUSTED DICK
>>
scooby doo slipknot
>>
Part of the reason they got famous is because they wear masks and act like they worship satan, which, in turn, draws loser neckbeards in to buy their horrible shit.
>>
>>74414714
>the guy used basic logic to explain that a band intentionally make the music that they make
>I like this band and I have this retarded idea that if I like something that was made to appeal to me then I have bad taste so he must be a dick, I better sperg out !
Grow up fag
>>
cringe. how old are you
sage
>>
Their music totally sounds like goofy scooby doo chase music https://youtu.be/GkNask_pMKo
>>
>>74413682
>makes metal music
>wear costumes to reinforce the evil side of your music
>strip your sound so it's devoid of anything that made metal sound even remotely evil in the first place
Good job
>>
>>74414982
HOW BOUT SHIT ON A DICK THEN SUCK SAID SHIT ENCRUSTED DICK
>>
>>74415086
Exhibit A
>>
>>74415104
MODS
>>
>>74415056
This is how Ifeel about them. Nothing in their music allows me to relate or utilize any emotion. Thats what draws me in.
>>
>>74415044
Holy shit! U r rite
>>
>>74415086
Are you 12 years old? Go post on club penguin or something
>>
>>74415056
>>74415244
t. Doesn't understand satire
>>
>>74415344
So they're a joke band? Still doesn't make them good
>>
/mu/ used to love them before they became popular
>>
>>74415357
Pretty much this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.