[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/DAXjiVuzlPw What did you think? I thought it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1433.jpg (174KB, 1125x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
174KB, 1125x805px
https://youtu.be/DAXjiVuzlPw

What did you think? I thought it was alright but its devoid of anything that even remotely sounds like Gorillaz
>>
Murdoc was the best animated in here
>>
It's shit.
>>
>keeping the shit cgi
>literally skipping the best part of the song
>russel doesn't do anything AGAIN
>cringewortht dancing and random black dude

absolutely awful

>>74406015
this
>>
>Sleeping Powder proves Albarn knows how to keep making music with a Gorillaz sound
>Opts for shit like this
>>
Is Damon just trying to piss off his fans?
>>
I knew many people who showed up for the video and apparently it had a plot that was cut entirely, which is really upsetting because it sounded pretty cool.
>>
File: 1496613482958.jpg (63KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
1496613482958.jpg
63KB, 1200x740px
>>74405946
its not even the cgi or the too much ft. not enough gorillaz part that bothered me, its just how unimaginative and dull the music video is. past Gorillaz music videos were so god damn good, fun, and creative as hell. this is just some stupid, generic bullshit someone who's never listened to gorrilaz could direct.

disappointed/10
>>
It doesn't look like Gorillaz, and if you played it for someone who hasn't heard the album, they wouldn't even be able to tell it was by them.

I'd give Noodle one though.
>>
I thought the CG was okay but it doesn't compare to the drawn stuff
>>
I think the coke and booze is catching up to Damon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-13-37-37.png (903KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-13-37-37.png
903KB, 1280x720px
>>74405946
I think I'm done caring about Gorillaz. Goodbye.
>>
>>74408045
ahahahahaha
>>
>More generic Top 40 poppy sounding music

Well I guess Damon's a sellout hack now
>>
>>74408581
There just clearly wasn't as much effort put into this album from probably every angle
>>
>>74408605
Remember how prepped Plastic Beach was? Jesus.
>>
>>74406407
Fucking this, its so disappointing that Albarn KNOWS what kind of sound and aesthetic Gorillaz has going for it but choose not to because he's trying to be hip with a new crowd
>>
>>74410291
He made the album to impress his daughter. Pretty pathetic.
>>
For comparison:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ
>>
>>74405946
>but its devoid of anything that even remotely sounds like Gorillaz
Everything they've recently released in a nutshell. They're all literally just generic generic black pop singer/rapper vocals with generic pop music that doesn't even sound like something the Gorillaz would make.
>>
My biggest issue with Humans was that it lacked the ingenuity of S/T, the emotional intelligence of DD, the focus of PB and the laid-back attitude of The Fall. The album was bloated with interludes that added nothing to the concept, and hung only loosely on the concept of a 'party at the end of the world'.
>>74412347
>he forgot about sleeping powder
>>
>>74411082
>we will never go back to this

it hurts
>>
>>74409496
And yet you guys bitched about Plastic Beach when it came out. This is what you deservel
>>
Fapped to noodle tbqh
>>
The celeb namedrops were also retarded. Hallelujah money is still the only thing close to being worthwhile.
>>
sfm of adult noodle when
>>
wtf happened? why are they pop tier?
>>
noodle twerking video when
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.