[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBSCURITY TASTE TEST THAT IS NOT RETARDED AND WEEABOO JUST U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

OBSCURITY TASTE TEST THAT IS NOT RETARDED AND WEEABOO JUST USE THIS FUCKIGN SITE YOU IDIOTS
http://mainstream.ghan.nl/
GOD WAHT THE FUCK
>>
>>74404241
Did a chink cartoon fuck your girlfriend?
>>
>>74404249
no but i see that fucking thread every day and every time its either some fucking math axis test bullshit and now this other bullshit which imposes some faggot rules on you when you could JUST fucking put in your last fm and press OK like what the fuc??
>>
>>74404241
last week I got 8%, overall 31%
>>
File: homesickblues.png (223KB, 716x786px) Image search: [Google]
homesickblues.png
223KB, 716x786px
>>74404241
I thought the last.fm update fucked all the apps
>>
>>74404386
must be on the bleeding edge
>>
That test is absolutely retarded.
Practically impossible to score above 60%, average is 12%, and it makes no difference to listen to an artist with 50000 listeners and 1 listener.
Also, it requires you to use last.fm.

Fuck you OP for being a retarded faggot.

>>74404262
See above.
Also, not everybody has a last.fm, and your favorites are not necessarily your most scrobbled.
>>
>>74405121
>Fuck you OP for being a retarded faggot.

Again you are using your other thread as a vehicle to prance around superiority.
>>
>>74405159
Deleted this thread immediately, you are just jealous of me. Just for you I will make my threads more frequently unless you fuck off.
>>
>>74405200
>you are just jealous of me

Jealous that you have to open your own "obscure taste" thread treating music like an accessory anonymously because you probably are getting shit on elsewhere here?
Here's a bump.
>>
>>74405121
not op but jeez chill out

most people have last.fms and this is a way easier way to do it, takes more into account, and is generally superior

also legit there is no reason to not get a last.fm
>>
>>74405121
please stop posting your threads faggot
>>
>>74404386
turny is that you
>>
Check out this thread for a superior and more accurate version of the site from the OP >>74390705

>>74406620
It's not superior by any means. Besides, if I wanted to I could autofill the artist and album names from my site with the LastFM username (it's piss easy to do), but I don't because of the reasons mentioned above.

>>74406666
Maybe if you were not such a faggot I wouldn't post them so regularly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.