[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be careful what you wish with the monkey paw, /mu/. >J. Cole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Monkey Paw.jpg (6KB, 250x187px)
Monkey Paw.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
Be careful what you wish with the monkey paw, /mu/.

>J. Cole & Kendrick Album

You just know Kendrick is going to outshine Cole or Cole will destroy the album.
>>
Oh come the FUCK on! You're all posting random shit in other threads but this one gets nothing. FUCK all of you!
>>
>>74401885
for a j cole kendrick album to never happen
>>
Jeff Mangum collabs on an album with Phil Elverum
>>
>>74401967
For your wish and all wishes that prevent a J Cole/Kendrick album from happening to not happen and my wish to for a k.dot/Cole album to happen with compete immunity to said wish
>>
>>74401967

monkey paw grants you a wish but it turns sour. which means that the J cole and kendrick lamar album will be the greatest record of all time
>>
>>74402049

Monkey Paw always wins anon, you can't escape it. No matter what.
>>
Nine Inch Nails jumps off of the momentum of this EP trilogy and releases their first 9/10 album in decades

>>74401997
it happens and it's amazing but Phil Elverum dies midway through the sessions so it's Jeff Mangum collaborating with whatever Phil had already recorded and it only gets a full release decades later along the lines of The Smile Sessions
>>
>>74401885
Why do people want a collab between these two?
They're too similar with their rapping.
That's like thinking a bread sandwich will be the best sandwich of all time.
>>
>>74402738
It grants your wish, but the EP is bubblegum disco in the style of ABBA and nothing like their previous releases.
>>
>>74401885
I want Hip Hop to lose popularity on the US.
I want Billboard and music industry to end to the point that making music is punishable by law.
I want fashion magazines to stop pretending 70's crusties were somehow clean-shaven feminists.
>>
>>74401885
Mark Hollis makes a new album
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.