[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to play flacs on android? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
48KB, 300x300px
What is the best way to play flacs on android?

I can't spend any money on Poweramp.
>>
>>74398298
vlc
>>
>>74398314
This cant scan .cues and make libraries though
>>
It's like $5, just fucking buy it.

You spend that much on donuts every morning.
>>
>>74398626
I currently have no working credit/debit card, and you can't use cash with Google play. It's not that I don't have five dollars to spend.
>>
>>74398743
you can probably buy a google play card in a store or something
>>
>>74398743
use cash to buy a gift card at any convenience store, then
>>
>>74398778
>>74398764
Yeah, I forgot you could do that...

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>74398298
just fucking pirate it then
>>
poweramp sucks though
get shuttle, its probably the easiest to use and the best looking too. only 99 cents i think
>>
>>74398743
You realize you can just pirate it right? If you're gonna be such a pussy about just pay it later when you're able too.
>>
>>74398581
>flacs with cues
God that shit is always so fucking annoying. Poweramp sucks, but I guess if you've pigeon-holed yourself.
>>
>>74398298
>not spending money on the best music player for android

Fucking pleb
>>
>>74398298
Onkyo HF player .
>>
foobar
>>
>too much of a technology baby to learn how to pirate apps and needs /mu/ to hold his hand
>too much of a technology grandpa to understand how to use a debit card
>can afford a phone with enough storage to hold flacs but can't afford an app
>going for sound quality while moving around with wires hitting things
>alternatively, using Flac and bluetooth
>able to afford high end headphones but can't afford an app
>alternatively, owns headphones that are so shit that they can't tell the difference
>using closed back headphones while caring about audio quality
>alternatively, using open back headphones in public
>alternatively, falling for the IEM meme
>using phone port audio
>not a dedicated music player
>listens to flacs that aren't 24/192
>can afford hard drives to increase music library

I hope your life savings gets robbed when your wallet falls out on the bus.
>>
>>74400133
I forgot about foobar...looks like it's coming along nicely, think I'll give it a go
>>
>>74398743
Download google rewards, it gives you play store credits, just save until you can buy it.
>>
>his android phone doesn't natively play .flac

wew
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.