[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$100+ concert ticket for a "VIP Meet and Greet"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>$100+ concert ticket for a "VIP Meet and Greet" packagage

fastest way to get me to drop a band
>>
>>74397929
>this thing unrelated to the music made me stop listening to a band
You sound like a woman.
>>
>>74397929
yes the band is the one that puts that together
>>
File: Screenshot_20170807-001301.png (251KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-001301.png
251KB, 1440x2560px
>Beyonce """VIP"""" experience

ahahhahahhhahahaggaa

only Beyonce fans would be so fucking braindead
>>
>>74397958

The band has final say on anything you idiot. Its exploitation of mentally ill fanatics
>>
>>74398020
>"Free food and booze for 1500 buck? shieeet i'm sold."
>>
>>74398020
>dont even get to meet her
>one of perks is getting chance to buy even more merchandise

JUST
>>
>>74398037
>The band has final say on anything
To think you might actually believe what you just typed is pretty funny.
>>
>>74397929
Would that not be cool?
>>
File: ba9.png (313KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ba9.png
313KB, 600x600px
>>74398020
>go to a beyonce pre-show, get to have a few drinks and listen to a Beyonce CD. watch the show, get to go and buy stuff afterwards without any crowds AND you get your parking validated..
>>
>>74398037
>The band has final say on anything

"no"
>>
>>74398085

is there anything less cool than being proud of your vip experience photo?
>>
>>74398473
If I didnt pay too much for it, it would be really cool
>>
>>74398488

why? "i paid 100 bucks for these people to pose with me, isnt that cool?"
>>
>>74398525
Depends on the band. what if you got a picture with David Bowie? Really you and David Bowie? People really love Bowie here, he is more than just a person
>>
>>74398566

Paid for with a corny lanyard designating my corporate "vip" status in front of a corny backdrop? id find very lame.

paying to talk to someone for a few min, take a pic with someone, fuck someone, etc are all pathetic to me....
>>
>>74398610
If pay to fuck someone but not take a picture with them.
>>
>>74398610
I'd you $20 just to stop posting!
>>
>>74399045
And then Anon started sweating and hoped nobody would notice his grammatical error
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.