[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, America, would you please stop producing degenerate v

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1488.jpg (196KB, 953x762px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
196KB, 953x762px
Hello, America, would you please stop producing degenerate videos like this that infest my country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4

It's literally omnipresent where I live and played everywhere. I don't even know what delusion liberals have entered that they can align this with their feminism propaganda but somehow they can and the other day I caught my 9 year old niece watching this.
>>
>>74397671
Go ask the jews.
>>
File: ferr.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
ferr.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>74397671
>your degenerate country eats this shit up
>our problem

Kek
>>
>>74397715
No, you have other problems, problems that make my problems look like benefits.

But still, please stop.
>>
>>74397692
They are in your country, not mine. You ask them. It affects you 500 times more.

Unless you're cool with your daughter learning this behavior.
>>
>>74397756
Cool lol
>>
>>74397777
Brainfart?
>>
>>74397771
>They are in your country, not mine
Then the videos don't "infest" your country and you don't have point for this thread.
>>
>>74397671
mind i ask what country you're from?
>>
>>74397797
Mindgas
>>
>>74397692
yeap, sorry OP
>>
>>74397671
Germany is a shithole though. Mercenary Merkel selling off the continent to the most violent bidder.
>>
File: tfw watching this with niece.jpg (466KB, 1912x1054px) Image search: [Google]
tfw watching this with niece.jpg
466KB, 1912x1054px
>>74397840
The most degenerate shit our media has to offer is still made in America.

>>74397804
But it does and I have.

It's a saddening state of affairs that led to this but America is the largest media owner with the largest economic output in this world and people around the world act upon what America thinks is cool and sexy.

You weren't careful and let them subvert your country, no, you literally fought and died for this, even though you knew they were expelled over hundred fucking times already.

You can't just shirk your responsibility now. Stop this madness. It gives me fucking cancer.
>>
>>74397966
but you know what's more cancerous than cultural marxism?

that

fucking

spacing

kys

loser
>>
>>74398015
This is the biggest ideological copout in the book no matter your ideology, die in a hit and run
>>
>>74398015
Oh, it's that "space between paragraphs and different subjects is evil because I'm an uneducated ignoramus" meme.
>>
just blast your neighbors with anime covers of nazi march songs
>>
>>74398041
>>74398077
Yeah but think about it like this. If your so risk averse, how are you going to take the steps and make the decisions that make a man win in life. The risks that keep the economy going, the risks that make for great stories, adventures and so forth. Every cool thing that could approach you you'll say no. And it's not just you its a large section of an entire generation. Wasting away in their cubicles counting down the time until the day of their death..
>>
>>74398015
Are you 12?
>>
>>74398041
I agreed with you ideologically

>>74398077
1 sentence paragraphs huh, or are you telling me he had 5 completely separate topics to talk about?
>>
People that see liberal propaganda and decry it as "cultural Marxism" make me laugh.
>>
>>74397966
>nickelodeon
>it's actually mtv
>>
>>74397671
>Blames America instead of blaming Jews
What is this, 2003?
Everybody knows it's kikes.
>>
>>74398136
It's literally Nickelodeon in Europe. And it doesn't even matter since it's targeting teenagers anyway.
>>
you people condemn the jews for this but if they are able to take over your people so easily then aren't they the superior ones? this is natural selection at work boys. give in to your fate and die out.
>>
>>74398218
So the fact that some kikes are smart means white people should just bend over and take it? Cucks need to leave desu
>>
>>74398137
In America. With American money, workforce, appliance, support.
>>
>>74398261
Well, you aren't doing anything against it. And in 20 minutes even this thread gets deleted for some reason.
>>
>>74398261
no, by all means fight as hard as you can. if you win, then natural selection is on your side. but so far you have been losing hard. this makes me believe your kind is the weaker opponent.
>>
just kill anyone who isnt a direct descendant of hitler lmao
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.