[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to any musical festivals? What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: outside-lands[1].jpg (146KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
outside-lands[1].jpg
146KB, 960x960px
Have you ever been to any musical festivals?

What's the verdict?

I'm going to this one next week and I've never been to any before. Excited for a couple people out of the lineup but don't really know what to expect.
>>
>>74394897
>mfw i really wanted to go see the Doc Oct reunion when it came here

>mfw it was on the exact same day i went to see Ween and had to skip it
>>
anyone know anything about le guess who?
i'm thinking about going with my brother, who will be 17 at that time, and i dont know if he'll be able to get into the venues
how does euroland work
pls help
>>74394897
lineup looks ok
festivals are fun, just bring drugs
>>
>>74395120
I'm going to a city I've never been to filled with millions of people of all walks of life and criminals and have to return to a hotel after dark.

Why the fuck would I do drugs?
>>
>>74395192
because they're fun
>>
>>74394897
See you there OP!
>>
>>74395290
first timer, or have you been there before?
>>
>>74395290
Yeah I'll be there too!
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 606x792px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 606x792px
I went to this sorry excuse for a festival. And I could only attend Friday.
>>
I'm at lolla now. Left Arcade Fire like an hour ago. It was awesome. Some advice bring in anything prohibited in your shoes. Take everything out of your pockets and smile and say thank you. It was so easy and I brought in a huge ecig with a wax cart. Smoked everywhere. I think it's best to bring a blanket or air chair and just set up in a chill spot in front of the mega tron but not to close. Too close is annoying and loud. We were right next to a guy that had a seizure mid way through the Shins concert. It was nuts. I enjoyed my time back a lot more than up close. And try to make some friends.
>>
>>74396141
That's shitty man. Saturday would have been fun.

But
>New Jersey..
>>
Next year I'll graduate from grad school, and I'm considering flying out to Germany for Wacken. I'm not a big metalhead and I'm not always sure about festivals, but it's the biggest metal festival in the world, and it seems like it would be fun to be surrounded by rabid metal fans for a couple days. Sepultura and Belphegor are already confirmed, and they're both legendary bands.
>>
>>74397455
>ecig
why would I trust anything you say?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.