[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about the type of music animal collective makes that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Animal-Collective-2---Atiba.jpg (48KB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Collective-2---Atiba.jpg
48KB, 460x308px
What is it about the type of music animal collective makes that draws such cool and nice people towards it? My theory is that raw openness and love attracts other people who have raw openness and love. You, random member of this subreddit, who are somehow extracting real semantic information and ideas from these squiggly symbols transmitted across the world by exploding prehistoric plant goo to control billions of tiny sand/glass logic gates, are amazing, and I hope your Sunday is great :)
>>
File: 2dhgu3k.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2dhgu3k.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>74393255
>>
Earlier today I went out to this forrest preserve and listened to sung tongs while DUDE WEED LMAOing. It was perfect, the music mixed perfectly with the sounds of nature.
>>
dude WEEEEEEEEEEEd
>>
Sometimes I feel like Animal Collective fans are on a literally different plane of thought and understanding. I don't wanna say 'consciousness' because that makes me sound a little farther out there....well actually I'm pretty far out there. Maybe thats what we all have in common. We think a little differently. I takes a certain kind of brain to really comprehend this music and to feel it in a truly visceral place. I can't put my finger on it but it's what draws me to this group. They're my favorite band of all time. Definitely that rawness and that overwhelming love has a lot to do with it. Also probably drugs. Animal Collective came to me in a time where I was traveling and using lots of psychedelics so that probably helped me to feel their music in a more profound way. That's what freaks me the fuck out though. How can this band appeal to our higher selves SO damn well?!?!? How did they fucking perfect that?? Are they aliens or somethin??!
>>
>>74393255
I do like animal collective, but there is something about the world they inhabit that brings out the inner bully if you're not an upper middle class indigo kid who never uses swearies
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (17KB, 254x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
17KB, 254x360px
>>74393255
>>74393310
>>74393430
>>74393442
>>74393864
>>74394006
>anco
>good
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.