[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overall effect on the music scene aside, who was more influential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170806_185948_01.jpg (74KB, 774x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_185948_01.jpg
74KB, 774x302px
Overall effect on the music scene aside, who was more influential for actually GOOD music?
>>
The Beatles any way you put it. Denying that is pretty dumb.
>>
>>74392715
2nd
>>
I think the velvets made more interesting and more enjoyable music
>>
the beatles are for high school faggots who are pretentious about smoking weed and that one time they dropped fake acid and looked through their normie dad's records from the 70s
the velvets are for art freaks who rail speed and fuck pre op trannies

so both are shit but i prefer the velvets
>>
>>74392919
i would fuck pre op trannies i agree awesome !
>>
The Beatles are awesome with the words literal meaning. They made music that was unthinkable and almost crazy as a pop band at their time.
The Velvet Underground are so intentionally bad and formally distorted that they are regarded good like the famous album Trout Mask Replica. They had a great understanding of music and tried things that worked ideally but not much in practice.
My vote goes for the Fab 4.
>>
Velvet Underground without a doubt, but Frank Zappa is above those two.
>>
>>74392673
I think the beat les are more consistent but I don't love any of their songs as much as i love some of VU's.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.