[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM E_l4IwII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pop.jpg (53KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
53KB, 512x288px
pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
>>
>>74384384
Is this bait?
>>
>>74384410
no
>>
le wrong generation fag >>74384384
>>
>>74384384
MTV stopped playing music because Youtube existed.
>>
>>74384440
so you like new pop homo
>>
>>74384384
mtv stopped playing music because the internet started getting more massive, get this 9gag tier meme outta here.
>>
look at the damn youtube vid fags
>>
why are these guys always English
I'm so tired I just want to click on one of these shitty youtube videos and make fun of them without hearing a voice that isn't from fucking Whiltshire
>>
This may be the worst thread I've ever had the displeasure of stumbling upon
>>
THE FACT
>>
>2012 meme
>>
MTV was ALWAYS shit.

They repeated music videos at the first day. Alot of times.

Some of the videos where played 5 times at the first day, 5 times.

More specific
1-The first video replayed was the 54th video played
2 Of the 208 times they played an video 92 times were an video already played before, thats 30% of the plays not being unique
3.-Of 117 unique videos they played 62 of those were replayed later at the same day, this means they replayed 34% of the video they played.
4-Assuming you think playing the video 2 times is a ok thing, this would still lead to 11.5% of the videos being 3rd time replay, 4th time replay or fifth time replay.
5-Fashion by david bowie was replayed only 20 videos later
>>
>>74384573
Why? Fag!
>>
>>74384654
Yeah but in the old days it was somewhat enjoyable. Now its just sucks all the time.

But thats not the point of the thread its about todays pop music.
>>
Guys Guys click the youtube link the thread are about today shitty pop music
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.