[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And when I look into your pale goblin eyes I see the reflection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0252.jpg (48KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
48KB, 604x516px
And when I look into your pale goblin eyes

I see the reflection of a crazed and starved wild animal

Animal

Animal

Oh baby animal

Animal

Animal

Oh baby animal
Are these good lyrics? I basically wanna be the next Leonard cohen and I wanna know if I'm a good lyricist. Sounds good to me
>>
>>74378501
It really just depends on how you deliver them. just written out like this, they're ass
>>
>>74378501
Usually lyrics are hard to judge without the musical context. Those seem like they would be ok over some decent music, but it is FAR from a Leonard Cohen level, who's lyrics can read like beautiful poetry even without the musical accompaniment
>>
get rid of the repetitions of animal and the oh babys please
please for the love of god
you can do better
>>
needs more biblical references
>>
>>74378630
Good call
>>
Op here back with more lyrics

Fuck god the wall making cumbag old fart

And fuck the people who pray to the child molesting senile old fart priest

And fuck Jesus Christ and fuck the religious zealots and fuck the Christmas worshiping consumer hungry pigs

And fuck you

And fuck me

And fuck you

And fuck me

This is gonna be the first single off my new record kinda a hard rock jam track
>>
>>74378725
It's not good bud. Too much repetition. Too hamfistes. Too tryhard. I wouldn't be surprised if you wrote that on the spot
>>
>>74378501
OH BABY A TRIPLE
>>
Op here again. How about this:

Oh man oh baby

Your pale sweet eyes reflect our mutual lost innocence

Oh baby

As you suck my dick and swallow the semen then I suck your moms dick

Oh Abby

Fuck trump, I shit on him... Yeah

Fuck you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.