[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really visit /mu/ but some weird shit happen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: elvis.jpg (102KB, 748x593px) Image search: [Google]
elvis.jpg
102KB, 748x593px
I don't really visit /mu/ but some weird shit happen to me today, maybe you can give me an answer to why.

>go to barns and noble
>i'm there like half an hour, until i decide to get the latest jojo book even though i'm not going to read it.
>waiting in line, to buy book.
>looking through the book and loudly close it.
>guy in front of me (maybe in his 50s) gets startled,
>looks at me
>i say 'hello'
>he says that i scared him
>i apologize
>looks at me and the book i'm holding
>is interested in the cover art.
>what's that? he say's
>reply: oh it's just some Japanese book.
>can i see it?
>sure! give him the book
>Jojo huh? what's it about?
>tell him in the most simple way he can understand, " oh it's about martial artist and ghost and stuff"
>cool! like tai chi?
> yeah sort of.
>guy pulls magazine with elvis on the cover and says "do you know this guy?"
>elvis? yeah.
>says, are you lonesome tonight, can you say that?
>are you on a lonesome road tonight... ?
>no! sing it! Are you on a lonesome road tonight, in his elvis voice.
>oh! i'm sorry man, i don't know his songs, i only know his history.
>like what?
>oh... you know...
>cashier lady calls next and he goes to the cashier.
>that was awkward
>i'm called next and i see this guy's waiting for me at the cashier
>he say's to me, i look at you and i see you got an edge.
>edge?
>yeah!... you know memphis?
>dumbest reply ever: memphis colorado...?
>no dummy! memphis Tennessee!
>you from there?
>no!
>is elvis from there?
>look up memphis tennessee and are you 'lonesome tonight' for me Friend, and the guy leaves.
>cashier says "what a weirdo"

Anyway... i don't know what edge i got, but all i know is either i'm retarded or the guy's crazy. but maybe you got an answer for me.
>>
>>74374990
The first mistake was going to Barnes and Noble, the second was reading Manga
>>
>>74374990
Back to your containment thread.
>>>/a/160768991
>>
you greentext like we're your friends on facebook or something
>>
>>74375105
>>74375130
there's really no other place to buy books in town, and i wasn't going to read it anyway, don't even read manga or watch anime that much, and /a/ just a shithole waifu board.

>>74375146
honestly i don't how to greentext, facebook is for the birds and i don't really care.
>>
Nice blogpost faggot, but
>looks at me
>i say 'hello'
>he says that i scared him
>i apologize
Kek
>>
why did you purchase a book that you weren't gonna read?
>>
>>74374990
Elvis
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.