[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been to a live show before, and I decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9656.jpg (2MB, 2208x2945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9656.jpg
2MB, 2208x2945px
I've never been to a live show before, and I decided to go to the death grips/ministry terminal 5 show in October. Is there anything I should know going in?
>>
How have you never been to a live show before? You're probably underage
>>
>>74363939
I never cared enough before to overcome my social autism and actually go to one
>>
dont wear nice shoes
>>
get drunk
>>
>>74364038
dont do this, pop e instead
>>
take a switchblade for protection. javascript.
>>
just go there and move around
>>
you're going to a death grips show you'll be fine
>>
>>74364162
What does that mean
>>
I've never been to a show before either and I bought tickets to see the Offspring in September. But as the date draws near I'm getting more and more anxious and I don't wanna go by myself I bought a second ticket but idk who to bring should I sell them or overcome autism anxiety
>>
if you just stand in the back, stand and enjoy the music and have fun. if you actually go in the pit, move around, bring water, make some friends with the people who are shoving you around
>>
>>74364891
How do you make friends with people during a loud show?
>>
>>74364868
white people
>>
>>74365023
bring drugs
>>
>>74364878
see
>>74364038
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.