[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my voice and this song that i came up with just now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170805_183345.jpg (451KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_183345.jpg
451KB, 1200x1600px
Critique my voice and this song that i came up with just now

>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WxPaIbMjZj
feel free to share your stuff too
>>
>>74360287
Smoking is bad for you
>>
>>74360301
so is being a fag but that doesn't stop you
>>
>>74360287
them dicksucking lips
>>
>>74360287
wanna be phill earvum, but if I'm being honest it's not bad. Nice little eerie guitar vibe, your vocals are decent for this type of music. But please, work on your fretting. Too much buzzing, even if it's intentional it's a bit irritating. The little part at the end is a bit necessary, especially with the previously mentioned fretting problem. The melody is fine in the song, and it was hard to hear the lyrics. Decent though my man, good work.
>>
>>74360287
Bluesy. I like that.
>>
>>74360991
>>74361007

Thanks my guys, thanks for the tip on the buzzing, its a bad habit
>>
>>74361193
>>74361007

I really don't have any particular tips, just that compliment, I guess, When people post stuff like this you kind of expect it to be terrible, but I really liked this.
>>
>>74361193
Has a Niel Young Dead Man vibe that resonates with my taste in music.
>>
>>74361403
thats a really great soundtrack. Do you have any music of yours would like to share?
>>
>>74361517
No, I'm not a very prolific songwriter.
>>
>>74361517
>>74362038
It really is. I'd say it's the best soundtrack around.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SJAt2UkXzo

Here's my tribute to Italian culture
>>
>>74362117
Sounds like a drunk mexican
>>
Sound like standard /mu/core
>>
Its really not that great. Its generic, the lyrics are the only good thing in folk/singersongwriter and yours are so lame holy shit... anyway hope you work on it, this wouldnt get you anywhere not that you intend on it
>>
>>74360287
i'm really into this, reminds me of vincent gallo. is OP still here?
>>
>>74363476
yo, still here
>>
>>74362935
lol, i'll work on them ;)
>>
>>74364110
do you have a soundcloud or anything of the like? v interested in hearing more. if you need an email address, let me know
>>
>>74360535
epic
>>
>>74360287
be more confident, take a shot or two before you get on the mic if you have to lol. the lyrics and music is good. you should really upload this to bandcamp or soundcloud.

the abrupt ending doesn't help, i liked the sounds i was hearing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.