[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rap and metal hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1739.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.png
1MB, 640x1136px
If you listen to either of these genres you are a man child faggot

Leave my Internet forum forever
>>
>>74359415
ihdijefjwelkfjkesdlejdehwfjhhrfrnwiiofiojearijgir
>>
fuck off
>>
>>74359415
t. numale
>>
21st century and still playing a Gibson?
>>
>>74359463
Did you misread the thread? I said I don't like metal and rap...
>>
I only listen to real music like Pink Floyd and Rush
>>
>>74359415
god I fucking empathise with your hate.. at least metal is still a secluded autistic scene, but hip hop culture is everywhere now. Ever since white hipsters decided they want to turn minorities into their pets and black people have gained some sexual currency, even the most obnoxious hipster who would only listen to some lofi shit pretending it's on the same level of textual depth as Russsian realists now unironically listens to drake for feels and woke rappers for socio-political commentary. Not even gonna mention normies.

It needs to stop.
>>
>>74359415
listening to classical and yet can't play or explain at least Bach's two-part inventions = pretentious hipster bullshit
listening to indie/alternative/post- = pretentious hipster bullshit
listening to folk/ethnic music while being an urban person = pretentious hipster bullshit
listening to avant-garde while being a petty bourgeois = pretentious hipster bullshit
listening to electronic music because it's 'smart' = pretentious hipster bullshit
>>
>>74359661
Listening to rap and metal = being an edgy fatherless suburban faggot attempting to vicariously express your non existent masculinity through your musical taste

In laymans terms, daddy issues for boys
>>
>>74359415
Is that Isaac brock
>>
>>74359687
a lot of hip-hop isn't remotely masculine
>>
>>74359705
not that guy, but you're right.

no, not all of it is masculine, but all of it is infantile, lacks self-awareness and context-awareness, whether it's braggadocio ego-rap, """""""""""woke""""""""""""-rap that makes social commentary, love songs, or club bangers.

I can enjoy it from time to time, but as a culture I think it's the worst thing that happened to this past generation
>>
>>74359705
numale in essence
>>
File: 1433599243049.jpg (14KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433599243049.jpg
14KB, 208x250px
>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
>>
>>74359687
still better than being pretentious hipster
>>
>nu-male
>pretentious
>poseur
>tryhard
>hipster
>patrician
>plebeian
>normie

Not an argument.
>>
>>74359825
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>>
>>74359808
nigguh listen to what you want, but don't pretend your music is on the same level of depth as classical. just because you don't understand it and haven't taken interest in anything other than easy-to-digest cultural products, doesn't mean that pretence is all that governs those who take interest into headier stuff. Sure there's scenesters and posers, but don't pretend like your shit doesn't stink. Hip hoppers and pop fans in general used to know their fucking place. We need to stress on the distinction between high and low culture more, we've pretended there's no boundary between the two for too long now
>>
>>74359906
classical is shit, virgin
>>
>>74359924
haha, dayumm straight bruh, *dabs*
>>
File: IMG_2431.jpg (49KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2431.jpg
49KB, 385x382px
muh dick
>>
>>74359647
Yea but metal is the cuck music par-excellence "I'm gonna get angry about capitalism/the environment/Vikings/etc. and shout into a mic like tool factory to show how B.A.D. I am. LOOK at my face paint chump-o"

Literally children throwing temper tantrums.

Music genres that aren't for complete fucking babies? Folk (not Bright Eyes Indie garbage, I mean music that naturally evolved in a time and place pre-radio), classical (especially modern), blues, jazz, rock up to the early 80s and certainly not after the Internet really caught on, or basically anything someone probably wrote as or while working a full-time job.

The situation of music in the west is in dire straits; there's nothing worth listening to unless you're prepared to dig
>>
>>74359776
>t. Average "evil" heavy metal fan.

You know what's funny? Despite how much you guys hate him, Marilyn Manson wrote the perfect heavy metal song: 1996. It describes the mentality of label obsessed tumblr, breitbart, metal fans, and rap fans alike:
>"I don't believe in the things that don't believe in me"

Snowflakes, everybody.
>>
>>74359825
? Why not?
>>
>>74360080
>Yea but metal is the cuck music par-excellence
How about the whole Norwegian scene consisting of convicted murderers, arsonists, torturers and other felons?

>basically anything someone probably wrote as or while working a full-time job.
A wage cuck talks about other people being cucks, isn't this incredible?
>>
>>74360152
not the guy you replied to, but cuck was probably a loose choice of words. It's more cuck in outlook, you can be a cuck intellectually yet act out through violence.

>A wage cuck talks about other people being cucks, isn't this incredible?
I really need to stop browsing /mu/. Porbably the youngest board on here and 98% of its content is related to music I don't even listen to
>>
>>74360152
>>74360152
>Wage cuck
Found the commie trying to look tough.

>church burners
Great, a small group of them figured out they could throw their toys at mommy and daddy.

Play some blues or Rebetiko. Those are music made by alcoholics and drug addicts wandering around doing temp jobs and fugging chicks to get paid enough to eat the next day. Beaner mariachi bands sing about beheadings and prostitutes, not even to look edgy.

Maybe that's what makes metal seem so childish; it tries so hard to look tough, when people with infinitely harder lives do a better job using 3 chords.
>>
File: 1463050542269.jpg (42KB, 400x459px)
1463050542269.jpg
42KB, 400x459px
>>74359924
>>
>>74360152
>dude murdering people is cool

Metal nigger. Do like varg and go lose yourself the forest, we don't need creatures like you out here among the humans
>>
>>74360175
>you can be a cuck intellectually
Certainly, when you accept wage slavery and its consequence, the mediocrity of mass culture.
How were the Norwegian rebels "cucks" in any sense is beyond my understanding. They were not akin to hippie intellectuals who complained about everything, instead they praised evil and all non-Christian virtues. They had rather an existential message, not a utopian or political one.
>>
>>74360296
And yet one of 'civilized' society's main aspects is constant mass murder known as war. Go figure.
>>
>>74360152
>How about the whole Norwegian scene consisting of convicted murderers, arsonists, torturers and other felons?

A grown man actually wrote this out with 0 irony. The absolute state of modern men. Kys you absolute mess of a human. You horse faced edge lord spastic, you chinless chicken bone legged ninny, you slack jawed eyes to close together mess, you hooded eye lided 3 inch nipple nancy. You are a joke
>>
>>74360152
Wow now that is what I call edgy
>>
File: 84db4b310d594c7771a9ff6899f823.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
84db4b310d594c7771a9ff6899f823.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>74360338
Nice hissy fit.
>>
I like my fun obnoxious because my testosterone is at a fairly high level
Go feel all deep and joyless to your chamber pop and indie rock, and die empty
>>
>>74360303
well I for one think that Christian values and Jesus (which ultimately mirror ancient Greek ideals and enlightenment vales) are the epitome of Western masculinity even though I'm an atheist. Make of that what you will.

As far as your edgy Norwegian friends go, their message was infantile and self-important. Make of its actual contents what you will, but the fact remains that they were still the products of terrible fathers and a fear of self awareness dampened by rebellion
>>
File: IMG_2577.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>74360355
>I have fairly high test

I bet you do
>>
Proof that obnoxious /meal/heads don't have a monopoly on being triggered into autistic shitfits over other genres existing.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (26KB, 400x298px)
1 (2).jpg
26KB, 400x298px
>>74360365
>Jesus which ultimately mirror ancient Greek ideals
stop
>>
File: IMG_2432.jpg (37KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
37KB, 443x332px
>>74360242

>the hardness of the musician's life as fodder for the listener's fantasies

Is that why people like metal, the po-faced 'authenticity' of it? Could just be that it's aggressive and fun - that's why I like Slayer's Reign In Blood.
>>
>>74360377
you either don't understand Christianity, or know very little about Ancient Greece
>>
>>74360393
Both of these kids grew up without a dad
>>
>>74360242
>Play some blues or Rebetiko
You still don't understand that it was ultimately a European phenomenon. And it had nothing to do with a typical American "miserable people complaining" thing.
>with infinitely harder lives
Exposing one's "hard life" to the world is a kind of deplorable masochism, why do you think it has some artistic value?

>Americans attacking bm
He guys, eat some corn, praise Jeezus and chill.
The fact that bm still makes average Americans lash out emotionally after 30 years shows that it was right all along.
>>
>>74360511
wew, Varg is truly the ubermensch, living in the woods, pouring inadequacies into his children through his alternative upbringing and seeing Christianity as the seed of the white decline.

metal truly is edgy
>>
>>74359692
timothy james byrne
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16zDD0mN5s

guitar music is much better than rap
>>
Need you out of business, sunshine
>>
>>74360586
>wew, Varg is truly the ubermensch
No he's not, he was not even the most intelligent or talented figure of the scene, it's your made-up stuff again.
>>
>>74359415
Jeez, I forgot about this the guy.

Very disturbing.
>>
>>74360653
What's with all the teddies this guy had
>>
Yea so this entire thread has me rethinking eugenics. But this time let's keep the gimps and retards while we nix whatever holyshit fucking twats that i wouldn't have believed existed if they hadn't posted in this thread.
>>
i cant imagine listening to anything other than rap and metal
>>
>>74360336
Deep...
>>
>>74360873
country?
>>
File: ring.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>74359924
>>
>>74360303
>They were not akin to hippie intellectuals who complained about everything, instead they praised evil and all non-Christian virtues. They had rather an existential message, not a utopian or political one.
This does not mean they were not cucks. They were retarded tree hugging faggots largely.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.