[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for Aphex Twin's album SAW II, or other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: example.png (109KB, 1213x845px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
109KB, 1213x845px
This is a thread for Aphex Twin's album SAW II, or other generality. The other day, he uploaded the missing-meme-track "Stone in Focus" to his online store, thus effectively completing an official digital quality release of the album. Further, Richard has also uploaded a great gloomy bonus track "th1 [evnslower]", which fits well with the rest of the album.

This got me thinking back about the album artwork and the confused versions of the releases over the years. Basically the pie chart design is supposed to indicate track lengths over six sides of three LPs in the complete version, but since the complete album's full length runs over 160 minutes, it is impossible to squeeze it all onto standard, old-school CDs (the redbook convention for standard CD optical media is a max playing time of 80 mins on one disc). And since no one could ever be fucked to do a proper 3xCD physical release, hence the missing track.

But anyway, even the album artwork is fucked, now that I look at it again and compare it with the complete album (no matter which version you might think). Specifically the "middle" pie-charts of platter-LP 2. Unless some other weird linear combination of tracks (and track lengths) was understood by the designer at the time.
>>
So now that the meat of the OP has been posted, I can attempt to re-post helpful links which had been part of the body of that post, but which were incorrectly identified by 4chan's system as being spam.

Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDSFMxLQBsk
>>
4chan's system error is now identified. The system wrongly identifies as spam, the following helpful link which is germane to this discussion:

aphextwin nu /learn/98491895499398.shtml
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.