[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all black people acted like tyler the creator and his social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2567.jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
18KB, 470x313px
If all black people acted like tyler the creator and his social circle would you still be racist?
>>
A true racist is principled. He will hate someone because of their race, no matter what. An individual of this caliber is truly RARE. Prejudice people are a dime a dozen, racist people are RARE.
>>
Who said I was racist?
>>
I'd rather people just straight up be racist rather than saying certain black people are "that boys one of the good ones" like a grandma
>>
>>74355448
This. I wish more people would just blindly hate whole groups of people rather than look at people as individuals
>>
>>74355448
okay so we can't differentiate between people at all? we can't point out that tyler is degrees of magnitude more talented, creative, original, and charismatic than his peers? fuck you for making me reply
>>
>implying im not a white kid with nigger friends who says the n word
>>
even moreso
>>
Yeah I feel bad for blacks like tyler because despite being a lovely guy he goes to the gas chambers on day x just like the rest of them

It's sad to think about but it had to happen
>>
>>74355133
I would be MORE racist
>>
>>74355758
Why are you talking about this in past tense
>>
File: cocaine kebab.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine kebab.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
Music got too niggery in the obama years, white people cant relate to niggers culturally. Only tolerate them if they arent acting like wild apes.

Music needs to take a nigger break.

I dont know, bring rock back with like digital guitars and make them dress like cyberpunks or something.

I mean, i knew a black guy when i was a kid. He was a friend of a friend, i would go over to one friends house and smoke weed. One day they came over and the black kid stole my dads cigarettes.
But revenge was pretty sweet because a couple of years later he came back from the army and afghanistan and shot himself
>>
>>74355448
this
most of the people who do this seem to consider "the good ones" a minority of the race anyway
>>
>>74355842
an accurate view to hold
>>
>>74355842
We'll it's kinda true. Most black people are scum from personal experience but there are some rare outliers even most black people can recognize how fucked so many black people are

Black people as a group are the easiest group to hate you actually have to put in mental effort to not hate them
>>
>>74355910
only if your one to automatically assume that every black person isn't already a "good one"

>>74355916
how many black people have you met to make you say most of them are "scum"? Every time i hear people say this they're talking about people from the hood near where they live or some shit they see over the internet
>>
>>74356246
The last nigger I spoke to robbed my room mate of his iphone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.