[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this child-raping necrophile invented the technique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Savile.jpg (299KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Savile.jpg
299KB, 2197x1463px
Reminder that this child-raping necrophile invented the technique of using two turntables and a microphone and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
I thought Beck did.
>>
DUDE IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE LMAO
>>
>>74354875
Classic DJ. One of the greats.
>>
>>74355089
I GOT TWO TURNTABLES AND A MICROPHONE
>>
>>74354875
show me proof of this please
>>
>>74357003
Wikipedia
>>
>>74357033
you can't trust wikipedia
>>
>>74354875
How do you even get so based?
>>
>>74357061
t. english teacher
>>
Why are there so many British pedophiles? Is it because the age of consent is already pretty low (16 years old)
>>
Members of the House, the band was Showaddywaddy
>>
>>74357556
fun fact: it used to be 13 and was only raised to try and curb prostitution
>>
>>74357003
Savile started playing records in dance halls in the early 1940s, and claimed to be the first DJ. According to his autobiography, he was the first to use two turntables and a microphone at the Grand Records Ball at the Guardbridge Hotel in 1947.[25] It was billed as 'Jimmy Savile introducing Juke Box Doubles'. Savile is acknowledged as a pioneer of using twin turntables for continuous music playing at parties,[26][27]
>>
>>74357556
that's not really low, the aoc in america just happens to be pretty high
>>
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
Look at Piers there, he seems a little unsure of himself.
>>
>>74354875
Looking like a certain amphibian there, amirite?
>>
>>74359734
The AOC in 90% of the US states is 16 or less.
>>
>>74360158
Explains the skyhigh incest rates.
>>
>>74360196
>go on m****less
>every other comment is 'doing it for daddy'
>>
File: 1.jpg (11KB, 230x150px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11KB, 230x150px
>>
File: ian-watkins__oPt.jpg (31KB, 348x426px) Image search: [Google]
ian-watkins__oPt.jpg
31KB, 348x426px
>>74360282
>>
>>74357061
"...there was insufficient evidence to take any further action and no charges were brough"

what

where the fuck is the proof
>>
>>74358219
Technically it still is - legally, sex with someone 13 and over is not rape, it is sexual conduct with a child. It's still a crime, but it isn't a rape charge.
>>
>>74359996
>know someone is a pedophile
>keep quiet because bbc told him to
thats very punk of him
>>
>>74360694
>Keep quiet
You didn't even watch the video, did you?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.