[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>contrary to popular belief, the lyrics of the song Help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>contrary to popular belief, the lyrics of the song Help! were not written by John lennon, and are not about his unhappiness about the constant Beatlemania touring. They were written by his wife Cynthia, that wrote them in an attempt to cope with the constant domestic abuse suffered at the hands of her celebrity husband. Lennon found them one day and, after smacking her for having to dare to take an artistic initiative, wrote a song to be sang along that poem. Witnesses have confirmed that, in the following years, Cynthia suffered severe panic attacks every time she heard such song
>>
That's nice and all, but did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?
>>
>>74346866
big if true
>>
>>74346996
I never heard that. I only heard that John Lennon beat his wife.
>>
PUNCH MY WIFE INTO PIECES
>>
Picture yourself on a bed in a shelter, with bruises all over and fear in your eyes...

PUNCH ME IN THE SKY, UNCONCIOUS!
>>
In myeeeee liiiife, I'll beat you more...
>>
Woman is the punchbag of the world

Imagine all the headbutts

Whatever gets you in a fight

Instant Smackdown
>>
THIS THREAD IS CANCER!
>>
>>74347376
Go to bed Yoko
>>
>>74347398
kek
>>
>>74346866
J U S T beat my wife up
>>
wtf i hate cynthia now
>>
It's been a hard day's fight...
>>
>>74347172
*skull breaks*

COME COME PUNCH A WIFE IN HERE
>>
WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW BOXING RING
>>
I WANNA HOLD YOUR THROAT
>>
this is my favorite meme of 2017
>>
Well she was just barely conscious, you know what I mean, and the way she looked was way beyond a slap, no I'll never beat on another, since I saw her bleeding there...
>>
I'm just an over-zealous guy...
>>
>>74346866
>palm lennon
>paul mcclockney
>force harrison
>wringo starr
>>
if somebody tries to take my place
i guess ill have to pummel your face
>>
Help, I married a hack!
Help, not just any hack,
Help, you know I need some talent, help
>>
>>74348229
>my favorite meme
>of 2017
And the way she looked was way beyond repair
>>
>>74346866
Michelle, my belle, fists and your face go together well, your eye will swell...
>>
File: absolute genocide.jpg (21KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
absolute genocide.jpg
21KB, 640x504px
>>74346996
>>74347022
It's ironic he was in a band called the BEAT-les, considering he BEAT the fuck out of his wife.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.