[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one good song on this album. >Protip: You can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Name one good song on this album.

>Protip: You can't.

>Inb4 Demon Days comment
>>
>Saturnz Barz
>Submission
>Let me out

Those are at least good. Even though they are not very Gorillaz-esque.
>>
Busted and Blue and She's My Collar
>>
>>74344743
Ascension, Hallelujah Money, Charger and Submission are all great songs I'd like to see on a better album
>>
Strobelite
Submission
She's My Collar
Charger
Out of Body
>>
>>74344793

She's my collar is passable but it feels like it's missing something, The feels likes it's endlessly building up to a hook that never comes.

Saturnz Barz is middle of the road

Let me out is generic trash rap
>>
>>74344743
>andromeda
>ticker tape
>Submission
Come on mam
>>
>>74344913
*man
>>
>>74344743
Saturnz Barz is pretty good.
>>
>>74344743
Epic opinion fellow redditor how did you come up with this??
Here's your upvote
>>
>>74344913

I'll concede Andomeda but it feels like it was taken from a different album or project.

It isn't FT (insert random rapper here) so it feels out of place.

Ticker tape is too inconsistent for my liking.

Submission, Really?
>>
>>74344965
After waiting a while for this album and then being massively disappointed that it amounted to little more than a rap mixtape featuring some Damon vocals.
>>
>Andomeda

Only because it sounds like it could have been from Demon Days
>>
>>74344743

Busted and Blue and Ticker Tape are passable. Fuck everything else, though.
>>
>>74344743
Sleeping powder.
Oh wait.
>>
>>74344743
>ascension
>momentz
>submission
>charger
>andromeda
>carnival
>let me out
>shes my collar
>we got the power
>the apprentice
>out of body
>ticker tape
>>
>>74344743
>Andromeda
>Busted and Blue
>Charger
>Ascension
>Momentz
>The Apprentice
>Ticker Tape

Seriously, in some years people here will praise this album.
>>
i personally like most of the album with my favorites being: we got the power, saturnz barz, let me out, and sleeping powder. look the main complaint i hear about Humanz is that its nothing like Gorillaz has done before but. ITS GORILLAZ GORILLAZ DOES WHAT IT WANTS TO! they dont stick to a single genre i mean just compare DARE to kids with guns. or melancholy hill to stylo. there is no genre. and about the guest artists guess what. THERE WERE ALWAYS GUESTS ARTISTS! YES THEY ARE DOING WHAT IS POPULAR RIGHT NOW BUT THATS WHAT THEY DID AT THEIR DEBUT. in all honesty gorillaz hasnt changed too much
>>
>>74347987
wait i forgot to mention andromeda and ascension
>>
>>74347987
Are you being ironic?
>>
>>74348034
no why
>>
>>74347987
a lot of people don't like the album because it breaks the "rules" of Gorillaz, it's like if the White Stripes dumped Meg White, brought Neil Peart on tour and wore rainbow coloured suits on stage. There were always guests, true, but before the guests represented the voices of the fictional characters in Gorillaz. On Humanz they're playing themselves and it's weird because it doesn't fit into the fictional world of Gorillaz. Why isn't this just a Damon Albern album, why is it even a Gorillaz album
>>
sleeping powder is the only *good* song that has come out from them in this era and it wasnt even on the album lmao
>>
No, it's a decent album. Not god-tier like Demon Days. I consider it a downgrade for Damon when comparing Everyday Robots and The Magic Whip to Humanz.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.