[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it remains a mystery why almost every performing musician from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Frederic_Chopin_photo.jpg (536KB, 1014x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Frederic_Chopin_photo.jpg
536KB, 1014x1455px
it remains a mystery why almost every performing musician from the early 20th century played with such musicality, understanding, imagination, personality, artistry and marvellous taste, and today, almost nothing is left of this tradition. why? everyone plays all the notes correctly but forgets to listen to himself, to use his imagination. and then, there are these horrible pianos of today...
>>
I'd guess it's because now everyone can become an artist - with no previous musical knowledge.

Don't get me wrong though, there are still many talented musicians today, but you wont find them on the summer pop playlist on Spotify.
>>
>>74343246
Whats wrong with the pianos?
>>
>>74343295
I am not sure how they do it, but over the last decades, many Steinways have started more and more to sound like Yamahas. Glorified Cling-Clang boxes basically.

What is really depressing is that as a result a whole generation of players has now come into existence who do not know any better, who have no idea what you are talking about if you try to discuss with them the greater sound of the pianos of the past. They honestly think that that cold sound is the norm; the best there is; how it "should" sound.
>>
>>74343294
oh fuck i didnt read the whole thing i didnt know it was about pianos
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.