[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Grips is fucking shit. Anybody that likes it is lying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Death Grips is fucking shit. Anybody that likes it is lying to themselves or 15 year olds trying to act edgy for their faggot friends. It's entry-tier, Fantanocore shit - almost as bad as Tyler the Creator
>>
>>74333916
ngl I think niggas on the moon is ok
>>
>>74333916
I think they are catchy pop music and I've liked every album they have put out. They are actually my favorite group going right now.

Can you explain why you don't like them and Ill explain why I do.
>>
>>74333958
probably youre autist
>>
>>74333993
That wasn't english
>>
File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
mc ride is the best
>>
say what you want about Death Grips but the fact is they're fucking memorable, even if it is only because of the memes
>>
>>74333916
Well I enjoy both and I'm 22. Whoops
>>
>>74334038
So Death Grips is this generation's Smashmouth. Got it.
>>
File: 1501812894229.jpg (125KB, 395x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501812894229.jpg
125KB, 395x534px
>>74334038
your fucking plebertarian
>>
>>74334053
How many 15 year olds do you hang out with?
>>
I think the fact that most outlets gave fantastic reviews to all their projects shows that they are a respectable act.

They make really catchy rap I dont think alot of their songs are super deep, but its fun well produced experimental music that I come back too and its alot more than I can say for most music
>>
>>74333916
Maybe you should stop being such a desperate attention whoring cunt and just let people enjoy what they enjoy. No one is forcing you to listen to them.
>>
>>74334166

Where did i say you're not allowed to listen to shitty music?
>>
>>74333916
Just because they're entry level doesn't mean your not allowed to like them
>>
>>74334202
I love how we are like 15 replies in and you still wont explain whats "objectively" bad about them you just keep using buzzwords
>>
>>74334202
???
>>
I like them, but I understand that you don't. I hope you enjoy what you listen to though.
>>
>Fantanocore
BAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.