[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mommy won't buy me a jazzmaster >realize my shugazi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>mommy won't buy me a jazzmaster
>realize my shugazi dreams will never be real

What are some times your musical dreams were crushed into pieces?
>>
>>74332545
Get a job, loser
>>
>thinking you need a jazzmaster to make shoegaze

Goddamnit, you can make shoegaze with a fucking Strat and like three to four pedals.
>>
>>74332689

Teeheehee and be le wagecuck like you? No!!!!'nn. Mommie bring me tendies!!!!!
>>
>>74332545
You made this same thread like 2 weeks ago
>>
Just get a Fender Jaguar
>>
>>74332715
And what the fuck are you going do about it, bitch?
>>
>>74332545

>he doesn't want a strat

It's like you don't even care about having good tone
>>
>>74332699

This.
>>74332757
Real patricians own both.
>>
>>74332788

What about Les Pauls?
>>
>thinking guitars affect tone

hahhaahhahhahahaa
>>
>>74332757
You could go with a Tele if you enjoy that more, or if you have some money and prefer that, using a Rickenbacker 330 (I actually prefer that one, then again I like using shoegaze elements in non-shoegaze stuff because I find pure shoegaze kind of boring as most of the time it experiments with some really cool textures and promptly does nothing with them).
>>
I just want to write jazz
>>
>>74332938

I'll never ceased to be amazed the versatility my Telecaster has in terms of tone. Probably one of the best guitars ever made.
>>
>>74332545
actually i generate my shoegaze tone with a Zoom ms50g even with my g&l fallout (without whammy bar)
the simulated pedal in the next order:
1) Line select (to turn off all the "shugazi tune")
2) Mojo Roller (generate the oscilation pitch from the bar) /low speed /low depth
3) Gate reverb /dry off
4) NYC Muff /low dist

luck
>>
>>74333033
The Tele and the Strat really shine in how versatile they are (and also how easy to modify they are).
>>
>>74332938
>Rickenbacker
>not wanting a Rockinbetter
learn real guitars
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.