[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw some japanese hack making mediocre piano bar music influenced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: bill_evans-1.jpg (76KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
bill_evans-1.jpg
76KB, 810x810px
>Tfw some japanese hack making mediocre piano bar music influenced by you becomes more well-known than you on the internet because his meme red album was shilled by the youtube recommendations
>>
It's japanese that makes it superior bro

Fishmans are the greatest band of the 90s bro
>>
>>74324019
u talking about ryo fuki's "scenery"?
>>
im mad about decade old music
>>
Ryo's jazz was folded 1000 times in the moonlight bro. Glorious Nippon jazz is better than gaijin jazz bro.
>>
>>74324097
Guess so, that's the only one album that comes to mind. I mean, I don't even know why it's so popular, there's so much stuff from Japan, in the same vein-ish, that is much more interesting. Goddamn Google algorithms.
>>
>>74324110
history doesn't matter
>>
>>74324147
agreed * does another 9-11*
>>
>>74324152
nice reading comp bruh
>>
>he doesn't understand Japanese aesthetic subtlety

I pity you sir
You will never understand the unique quality that makes Japanese works superior. The refined approach.
>>
>>74324165
you dumb fuck
there's tons of Japanese stuff that lacks subtlety and refinement
Japanese =/= refined
attribute that shit to the artists themselves rather than their nationality; otherwise you're just a racist moron
>>
File: Truth.png (201KB, 727x602px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
201KB, 727x602px
>>
>>74324229
>nationality
>racist

what did they mean by this?
>>
Fucking hate all that cheesy Japanese piano shit.

Fukui
Nujabes
Daisuke
Joji
>>
>>74324229
would it be racist to say that the japanese are quite racist?
>>
>>74324165
Yes, you're definitely right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IztmJRegmCQ
>>
>>74324271
if you say "many Japanese people are racist" then no
if you say "this person's Japanese therefor they're racist" then yes
>>
>>74324165
>implying a vast majority of mainstream japanese music isn't factory made pop music
>>
>>74324251
Nationalism is racist bro CNN told me

No I don't know what nationalism is but it's racist
>>
>>74324274
nice cherrypicking, fuckface
come on, anon, don't be swindle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eib9a4GM5M
>>
>>74324306
damn, you must get zero crows with a strawman like that
>>
>>74324306
>muddling nationalism with nationality

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>74324230
This is the review responsible for his death
>>
>>74324336
But I like picking cherries. I can switch to other fruits, if that's okay. Here's a lemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p_C9OlN40
>>
>>74324019
>Well known on the Internet
>You've played with Miles, Cannonball Adderley, Jim Hall and Chet Baker
Yeah, I don't know, who "wins"?
>>
>>74324019
in what world is ryo fukui more well known than bill evans? If you sincerely believe that you need to spend less time on 4chan
>>
>>74324388
and how can we forget:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRg8V1Uh4M

too bad the videos of GO-ZEN playing naked don't seem to be available online anymore
>>
>>74324230
BTFO
>>
I don't know what album you're talking about but Bill Evans is a fucking hack. Fuck cool jazz and its acolytes lol.
>>
>>74324820
Hey purist!
>>
>>74324507
/thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.