[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a popular band and I'm writing the lyrics for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 350x266px
I'm in a popular band and I'm writing the lyrics for our next album, please rate. I feel like I'm hitting a peak with my lyricism. Also I won't tell you what band so don't ask.

Hot diggity dayyy
Summer sun in LA
Kashmir lager beer
T-bone steak chandelier
California high and low
Vaginal blood yo
Tape a sock
To my cock
Ying yang din bin
Fill my veins with heroin
>>
>>74322688
wow sounds groovy
>>
Can you include:
>Pass between the inbetween
>To evidence the things unseen
>For the shadows, whom have passed beneath
and
>As I race through the passage I found you
>And we danced at eternities end
>>
>>74323380
Thanks!

>>74323444
Can you add references to California and bodily fluids?
>>
You can't fool us OP, we all know you're in Red House Painters
>>
>>74322688
that's beautiful
>>
>>74324733
The orchestrates of time engulfed in a tidalwave of piss, the sand is gone
>>
>Also I won't tell you what band so don't ask.
lol what are you thinking OP? we'll just screencap this thread and in like 6 months time we'll search up the lyrics on genius. you literally can't escape us

I would guess death grips but these lyrics make far too much sense.
>>
>>74324943
good post my friend
>>
>>74322688
Anthony Kiedis?
>>
>>74322688
>I'm in a popular band and I'm writing the lyrics for our next album
ARE YOU MINECRAFT RIDE FROM THE DEAD GRAPES?
>>
>lorde thinking we'll help her with her new album after she dissed us

o i am laffin
>>
can't wait for summer to fucking end
>>
>>74322688
Don't just do ABAB rhyme schemes and you're golden
>>
>>74322688

Say hi to my mom
she blew up like the bomb
gilbert grape on a nigga
this is my song
>>
>in a popular band
FILTERED
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.