[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queens of the stone age thread? Thoughts on the new album Rank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Queens of the stone age thread?

Thoughts on the new album

Rank the others

Do some other music related shit dudesss

SFTD>R>Lullabies>QOTSA>Era Vulgaris>Like clockwork
>>
Rated R > S/T >= SFTD > ...LC > EV > LTP
I love them all a lot though. Queens have a very solid discography.
>>
Rated R>Songs for the Deaf>Like Clockwork>Queens of the Stoneage>Era Vulgaris>Lullabies to Paralyze
>favorite songs
In The Fade
Millionaire
Regular John
I'm Designer
If I had a Tail
Better Living Through Chemistry

The newest single was good, I'm optimistic about the new album.
>>
QOTSA was the band the got me into music when i was like 14. they are pretty fucking good for a gateway band.
>>
Where do I start with this band
>>
>>74317059
This is a pretty good ranking.
I might switch Songs for the Deaf and Like Clockwork.. might move self titled further up too.
>>
Songs for the Deaf > ...Like Clockwork > Rated R > Self Titled > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies to Paralyze

Like everyone says though, all great albums. Hoping the new album is as good. The new song wasn't amazing to me but the teaser to some of their other shit like Head like a Haunted House sounds amazing and has me really excited.
>>
>>74317171
Self Titled
>>
Restored my faith in mu

Not a fan of the production on the new album but like the new single so see how it goes
>>
>>74317226
Where might one find some of the teasers? I am having a hard time finding anything.
>>
>>74317365

They're on the QOTSA youtube channel, the vid I've found most enjoyable is called Here We Come, only a minute long but seems like it'l be a great tune.
>>
>>74317171
Songs for the Deaf would be a good starting point.
>>
Yes.

I need to go back to ST and Rated R, but from what I've heard but;
Like Clockwork>SFTD>Era Vulgaris>Lullabies

Favorite Songs:
I Appear Missing
If I Had A Tail
Kalopsia
Know One Knows
Go With The Flow
Mosquito Song
Into The Hollow
Turnin On A Screw
Battery Acid
Someone's In The Wolf
Burn The Witch
Everybody Knows That You're Insane
>>
>>74318524
you forgot
Little Sister
The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
Tangled up in Plaid
>>
>>74318928
I don't wanna hear about the dirty things you do with your siblings
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.