[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks Here Today is the worst track You don't ACTUALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 936full-pet-sounds-cover.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
936full-pet-sounds-cover.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>he thinks Here Today is the worst track

You don't ACTUALLY believe this, do you anon???
>>
Least favorite is the opener because everyone knows it
>>
>>74311073
honestly, same. the first 5 seconds are great and it just falls off from there.
>>
>>74311056
LOVE IS HERE TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
AND IT'S GONE TOMORROW

Worst tracks are the instrumental ones cause I can't sing along.
>>
>>74311292
>implying the bridge isn't the best part of the song
>>
How amazing is it the most popular rift from this album is only ever played once on it

>the intro to wibn of course
>>
there are no bad tracks
>>
>>74313043
twice. at the opening and then again in the section leading to the bridge
>>
>>74312090
lol
>>74311056
obviously its sloop john b just because its the most off putting song on an ambiguous love album.

this thing is just great tho, always going to be in my top 10 unless i play it too much in a year, which i dont just like itaots
>>
Literally saw Brian play the album 6 hours ago
The title track was by far the most underwhelming, but still good
Cried all the way throughout, gr8 night, Brian sounded okay
>>
>>74314411
my dad bought us tickets twice, once in oc and again in philly. philly was ok but the crowd was shit. ac was better but a lot of bahama fags. both good musically. i really wish they wouldnt walk brian on stage to play. i felt terrible. he isnt going much longer

the ac show had a better list, had a tribute to dennis and played the disney girls song. i loved that, although i know a lot dont like that song.

they had a lot of shit songs, but their 6 spread of albums around pet sounds was amazing. one of my favorite bands
>>
Caroline No is the wort.
>>
>>74311073
Fix your brain.
>>
>>74314552
only because Pet Sounds is the best

Don't Talk is the worst for me, because I hate slow songs.
>>
>>74314756
can you at least tell me you like it though? those lyrics are genius as much as maybe 75% of the album

i cant understand you not liking it as much because its slow, but damn does it set the mood
>>
>>74314902
That's the thing about Pet Sounds, I like every song on the album. I subjectively may not like the format, but objectively the melodies are very evoking, and lyrics do bring that love in uncertainty feeling. We're essentially judging 9's on an interger scale.
>>
>>74315142
>I like every song on the album.
oh thank god. i was sweating there.

i really dont see how anyone can not like this album

i love my mom but she just told me she cant get it. is this a male album?
>>
>>74315372
It's a very orchestral record, which is off-putting to some.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.