[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your guys' thoughts on Gas? So far I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20808_01big.jpg (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
20808_01big.jpg
41KB, 350x350px
What's your guys' thoughts on Gas?
So far I've listened to his s/t album and Zauberberg, I liked the latter better. I have yet to listen to his Modern EP though, but I'll get to that soon.
Also going to listen to the other albums.
>>
Oh, and what are some other electronic albums that share this dark, vivid and detail driven sound?
I've listened to artists like Boards of Canada and 2814 and I love shit like that
>>
s/t is eh - i don't really associate it with Gas. Zauberberg is great, Konigsforst is great, Pop is great.
>>
>>74309865
I like Gas a lot. You should check out Wolfgang Voigt's other projects too.

>>74309912
>what are some other electronic albums that share this dark, vivid and detail driven sound
These come to mind first:

Lull - Cold Summer
Alva Noto - Xerrox Vol.1
Vladislav Delay - Multila
Deepchord Presents Echospace - Liumin
William Basinski - The Disintegration Loops
Fennesz - Venice
Popol Vuh - In den Gärten Pharaos
Stars of the Lid - The Tired Sounds Of
Biosphere - Substrata
Evan Marc & Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible
>>
why are you listening to this fucker chronologically, what r u doing haha, just get to the good stuff.
>>
>>74310719
He's doing it the right way. Every artist should be listened chronologically.
>>
Pop and narkopop are gonna be amazing for you when you get to em. Not exactly the same vein but recondite- on acid, James dashow- oedipus orca, Jim o''rourke/fennesz- it's hard for me to say I'm sorry
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.