[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did nobody tell me the follow up to Kid A was out? this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 81%2BcscabiVL._SY355_[1].jpg (46KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81%2BcscabiVL._SY355_[1].jpg
46KB, 355x355px
why did nobody tell me the follow up to Kid A was out?
this is fantastic
>>
Probably a shitpost but this is my fav album desu.
>inb4 shitty mastering
>>
>>74309223
Is shitty mastering the biggest meme criticism?

>tfw the people complaining about shitty mastering are probably listening to music on pleb headphones or pleb speakers.
>>
I like it a lot, drops in quality after the wonderful first half but picks up again for the last two tracks.
>>
>>74309223
your favorite album of all time?
>>
>>74309223
I'll admit, my post was half facetious in order to bait people into discussing it
i just listened to it for the first time and it's pretty good. _45_ is beautiful
>>
I’m really sick of this, frankly. It used to just be that every month Pitchfork would shove the new indie darling down our throats, but now we deal with that plus the new Yeezus knock-off, often at the same time. Friends: Yeezus is art because its own artifice and freakishness reflect back on us as well as showing us what’s within. There’s something to be learned from a “New Slaves” or a “Blood On the Leaves.” Buzzkill Bon (thanks LimedIBagels for that name) doesn’t do anything new or interesting with the sound, nor does he even make a passing attempt an artistic statement. At its core, this is the same sort of contemptible, hackney sadsackery Bon Iver’s been pulling out of his ass for years. It’s the kind that resonates with people who think sadness in it of itself is beautiful, that irony should be a shield against actual emotions, and that indie credibility is always indicative of quality. Ambiguity (in both the words spoken and their delivery) is not a message on its own: substance is derived from meaningful struggles and passion for an art. Bon submits to his demons, and so loses any drive towards an artful showcase of depression or modern living, no matter his devotion. Instead, he opts for crooning, whispering, wailing, and flailing over mildly tuneful, sensitive-sounding plucked guitars, gloomy keyboards, plinking pianos, gently squealing strings, and nasal horn sections. Airheaded beauty to be sure, and matched against the “abrasive” elements, it’s remarkably unremarkable. 22, A Million’s aesthetic is played out, and you won’t like it unless you’ve already bought into the idea of it. I refuse to be sold on bullshit. Better luck next time, Bon.

C+
>>
>>74309324
back to rym
>>
>>74309005
DOWN ALONG THE CREEKS
>>
>>74309923
THERE'S A LIMIT TO YOUR LOVE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.