[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie music that's actually really mainstream and normie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Normie music that's actually really mainstream and normie tier but feel alternative and cool for listening to?

Pic related.
>>
File: normie-moore.jpg (29KB, 500x500px)
normie-moore.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>
>>74303057
radiohead
>>
>>74303092
skrillex too?

Also mainstream pop from the 80's.

No you are not alternative and edgy for listening to Madonna just because her music is old.

Her music was the beginning of the terrible pop music that people associate with the 90's on wards.
>>
File: police.jpg (5KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
5KB, 240x135px
>>74303057
Oddly enough, The Police. I'll compare with Cobain and company
Reasons:
-three piece with huge sound
-Both punk influenced, but not even remotely punk
-not the best lyricists ever, but didn't shy away from nasty or sinister themes
-Distinctive frontmen
-Both were at one point the biggest band in the world and both knocked a MJ album of number 1
>>
>>74303214
Remember when they released this metal af single art?
>>
Bullet for my valentine
My chemical romance
>>
>>74303233
Checked on wiki, and your digits. Nevemind did knock off MJ's dangerous album from number 1 just as Synchronicity had knocked off Thriller for a few months.

>>74303252
Sting would later say the only problem with that cover is that Stew didn't go through with it.
>>
I can't think of the name of that 80's band that had haircuts like edward scissor hands and had a music video in a cave.

What's that one called? The______

It was called "the... something but I can't think of it right now.
>>
>>74303310
>Sting would later say the only problem with that cover is that Stew didn't go through with it.
EDGY
>>
The Smiths. White Stripes. [spoiler]The Beatles[/spoiler]
>>
>>74303057
>but feel alternative and cool for listening to?
Fuck, why is /mu/ filled with self-conscious teenagers? Just listen to what you want, faggots
>>
>>74303740
fuck off normie
>>
>>74304204
Take your fashion accessory somewhere else autist.
>>
File: ltm.jpg (37KB, 471x469px) Image search: [Google]
ltm.jpg
37KB, 471x469px
>>74303327
>>
>>74304234
I listen to a wide range of music even if it's considered old fashioned and dorky by normies such this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpZT3GhDg

I also listen to the occasional latest top40 song if it actually sounds good.

People who follow music trends are truly the worst of normies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.