[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good album for this situation: You've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_lznisjQYlc1r561fods.png (357KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lznisjQYlc1r561fods.png
357KB, 500x400px
What's a good album for this situation:

You've been suffering from a mental illness for a long time, and one day you break and it progresses even further and you know you'll never go back, after fighting as hard as you possibly can (just for the sake of loved ones) for a few weeks, you finally decide to kill yourself and feel a sublime peace, for the first time in your life. And now you're waiting for a good chance to drive really far away to somewhere remote and relieve yourself from this tired existence with your gun?

I need an album for these last days where I am simply in a state of existing and reflecting on my life. Grace by Jeff Buckley is doing the trick right now (he seemed to know his days were numbered as well) but I'd like to hear some others that I may have missed out on.

Btw I am in no way endorsing suicide for anyone else. I'm a rare case. If you're considering it you need to try medication for sure, there's almost always hope.
>>
File: 1498099798177.jpg (37KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498099798177.jpg
37KB, 720x694px
Exmilitary - Death grips
>>
anything by hotel books
certain songs by dandelion hands
>>
god you're a faggot. jeff buckley "knew" his days were numbered? lmao jesus christ.
>>
>>74295186
Have you even read any of his lyrics? He was obsessed with death, I'm not saying it's something spiritual or whatever but he figured he would die young. That's obvious.
>>
>>74295135
Great rec
>>
you sound like a fag lmao
>>
File: Iggy_Pop_-_The_Idiot.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Iggy_Pop_-_The_Idiot.png
51KB, 300x300px
>>
>>74295426
Isn't this what Ian Curtis listened to before he did it? I've heard Lust for Life and it's pretty excellent, thanks I'll listen to this
>>
I came in for Shiina Ringo. I don't really have any good recs, but seriously don't kill yourself. That "sublime peace" you felt is just a temporary high. Listen to something life affirming like Talk Talk and reconsider. You're not a "rare case." You're just mentally othering yourself from the situation to cope. Also, think about all the albums you'll miss friend.
>>
>>74295535
I appreciate the kind words friend, but it just feels too late. For the last two months I've thought of nothing but suicide. Every day is just me fantasizing about it, and I truly feel like I've lost my life. I am a husk.
>>
>>
>>74295671
It's only too late after the fact. Look at Trent Reznor. Dude spent pretty much the entirety of the 90s suicidal. He's doing great now. If you haven't, try therapy.
>>
>>74295879
I'll probably try it before I actually go through with it, but I've only ever read about two people having what I have (or something very similar based on symptoms), and they both killed themselves. I just wish society took mental illness more seriously and there was more progress being made to understand it. Like, I'm sure if I had been born a few hundred years in the future there would be a straight up cure, but I just feel beyond fucked. And that's just referring to simply surviving, life is hard enough without this disease.
>>
File: Lateralus cover.jpg (280KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
Lateralus cover.jpg
280KB, 1000x887px
Lateralus by Tool

Disposition/Reflection/Triad to be exact
>>
>>74295967
Please do. I wish you luck. Society's views on mental illness are pretty awful, but we're improving every day. We're miles beyond how things were even a decade ago.
>>
>>74295091
Evanescence - Fallen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.