[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dodging this album for years, despite falling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I've been dodging this album for years, despite falling in love with bloodhail. Now I've decided to finally go through and enjoy this one.

Now I know there was an accompanying work of literature, so I'm wondering if I should read that first or just get into the album then read later. What do you /mu/tants think?
>>
album first, read later. context of the pamphlet isnt important when it comes to the album. just make sure you're sitting alone in a dimly lit room free of any distractions.
>>
>>74295032
I'd recommend listening to the album first, then read the booklet and connect the dots while you listen again. It's almost like hearing something completely different when you understand the context.
>>
>>74295073
not op but connect osme of the dots for me, anon
I read the pamphlet and loved it. would like to hear others' takes. Antiochianism is a hell of a drug

Deathconciousness thread
>>
Deathconsciousness thread:

A Quick One is the most underrated song on the album and it's my favorite ambient track of all time.

>Sometimes
>I just...
>I don't know
>(reverb x100)
>>
Been listening to a lot of 'voids' compilation lately.

Sisyphus kills me. I know it probably doesn't fit into the themes and canon of deathconciousness but god dammit HANL. wouldve made the album pushing the boundaries of being too long i guess

heres's to hoping a revamped version of that will be on a new HANL album someday like defenstration was
>>
>>74295049
>>74295073
Thanks guys. Now to find two hours of free time.
>>
Time of Land is underrated imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akQ6kTwbcz8

>>74295294
Voids is great too, doesn't get enough love.
>>
JESUS CHRIST, JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>74295294

Sisyphus is my favorite HaNL song, no contest.

>Oh, what heavy nooooothings...
>I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>(YOU'VE BEEN PUSHING ALL DAAAAY)

Fuck me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.