[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he hasn't already made plans to go clubbing this weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: takeiteasy-tbm.jpg (47KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
takeiteasy-tbm.jpg
47KB, 472x312px
>he hasn't already made plans to go clubbing this weekend to the hottest electronics tunes of the week
whats your excuse pards?

>Inb4 muh indie and hip hop
>>
Nightclubs became like a drug for me. The first time I'd go to a graet one, it'd actually feel magical, like I was in another world powered by music and drugs and laughter and myself and everyone elsehad shed the weightier parts of life. I'd be hyponotized. The new music, the otherworldly decorations, the sweaty blonde sluts. I'd go through phases where I'd hit up certain scenes and then cool, from honky tonks, to raves to neon discos to foam filled gay clubs. But the more I'd go the more I'd find myself breaking the hypnosis, stepping back and laughing at all the jerks and losers in there pretending to be someone else, the bartenders and bouncers for whom it was clearly just a job, the music that I'd gotten used to sounding like the crap youd hear from the window of a guy who drives a nissan gtr or something. I'd see what dancefloor and place would look like when the lights came up and realize there wasn't any magic there, at least not any more. Eventually I started trying new drugs and drinking more and finding new crowds to explore newer, more exotci clubs but I get bored eventually, and faster. In retrospect, I think getting "lost" in cool nightclubs with beuatiful people was a way for me to escape what was at the time a more boring and insecure life. As I've gotten older and more mature, confident and happy I no longer feel the urge to explore those corners of experience.

I guess that's just part of growing up.
>>
More like Backpain Madonna lol
>>
>>74288495
Because I'm not an odious degenerate.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.