[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does mu think of Ed Sheeran? I think he is genuinely talented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg (378KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg
378KB, 2048x1538px
What does mu think of Ed Sheeran? I think he is genuinely talented for a pop artist.
>>
he's a ginger fuck
>>
>its a new one
>>
>steve from Minecraft
>>
I've managed to never listen to any of his songs
>>
>berry bush from age of empires
>>
He makes me think about shapes and how weird they are
>>
What is wrong with his eyes?

Is he some sort of human/axolotl crossbreed?
>>
>>74286957
How the hell did this guy manage to fuck half of Taylor's model friends
>>
>>74287083
honest to god don't know, probably money
>>
He's extremely untalented what the fuck are you talking about OP

He's an absolute hack
>>
>>74287083
Men value looks, women value status.
>>
>>74287173
he guilts women into fucking him
>>
>>74287209
He is pretty good on the guitar and writes his own songs, thats a rarity in pop music.
>>
I liked him. First two albums dropped some of the more memorable singles of the early 2010s. More than just another faux-folk artist with an acoustic guitar, I think he had and still has, a genuine talent to make good pop music. His earlier stuff was relatable, catchy, polished. His recent singles have been terrible. Shape of You is just a bad bad song, it's a ginger folk singer at heart trying to put on a sexy pop star mask and it doesn't work. Doesn't even have that same tongue in cheek mood that Sing had. Castle on the Hill is a song written by an AI, I'm sure of it. It's just every single cliche associated with In My Life style songs whammed into one. Also the chorus sounds a lot like If I Could Then I Would by The Calling to me. Galloway Girl is absolutely fucking atrocious. Apparently he wrote over 200 songs for Divide and picked the best ones. Makes me wonder the quality of the rest of them. He was always best when straddling that line of pop star and folk singer. He pulled it off really well, but he's fallen onto the pop star bit way too much. It's not his strength.
>>
>>74287430
Couldn't agree more and I'm afraid with the commercial success Divide was we are not going to see another honest folk singer songwriter album.
>>
>>74287517
It's a shame really, I never loved the guy but I didn't mind him coming on the radio. I hope he tries to ground himself a bit more but you're right he probably won't.
>>
>>74286957

I am not familiar with his music, but he's got one of the most annoying faces I know of.
>>
File: IMG_3593.jpg (35KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3593.jpg
35KB, 450x300px
>>74287559
>listening to a station that plays Ed Sheran
>>
>>74287651
most likely a birtish radio
>>
>>74287651
I have no control over the radio at work so I enjoy what I can.
>>
>>74287413
His guitar playing is incredibly basic and he's incapable of writing anything that isn't built around a G chord
>>
>>74286957
what the fuck wrong with his face?
>>
>>74288117
he's british
>>
File: 1501065911634.png (75KB, 161x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501065911634.png
75KB, 161x180px
I like him and enjoy his music but ffs

>First half of this year
>Go literally anywhere in the UK
>Hear Ed Sheeran about 10 times a day
>>
hey is that the actor from game of thrones? awesome man i love british people
>>
he's balding
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.