[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /mu/, /x/ fag here. We are doing some awesome puzzle and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

hey /mu/, /x/ fag here. We are doing some awesome puzzle and need help identifying the song. If you would be so kind as to help your fellow site users?
Here is the current page, the song plays in the background.
http://eone.pw/indulgenceexistencewisdomkindnessvengeanceresponsibilitymansinsfriend

Heres just the song if you want nothing to do with /x/ stuff.
http://eone.pw/indulgenceexistencewisdomkindnessvengeanceresponsibilitymansinsfriend/penultimo.mp3

much appreciated /mu/
and let the day of lords soon come
WHERE WILL IT END??!?!??!?!?!
>>
>>74285723
death grips - guillotine
>>
>>74285723
bump for exposure

here have some sangs I made on Caustic 3 and some on garageband
I'm not much of a musician
https://soundcloud.com/adfadf-adfadfadf

>>74285978
great song one of my favs
>>
>>74285723
bump
all you guys claiming to be patrician
but one song that isnt on p4k or reviewed by anthiony fuckboytaho and you don't know shit about it
>>
>>74287250
why don't you find it yourself if you're so patrish
>>
op has never been on /mu/ before has he
it sounds like OC, that doesn't sound like live strings, it sounds sampled though midi, so it could have been made by anyone
We can find a song that doesn't exist
>>
>>74287435
thanks, this much info is helpful
>>
I dont think its a 'verified' song. Sounds like an ordinary synthi. The song itself is in A-minor. My first thought was to write down the notes, but it kinda Sounds to 'good' to have some kind of code in it. Should i try to hear some of notes and write them down for you?
>>
It's just synth strings, the kind of thing John Cale used on Nico's Marble Index, like european gothic via Kurt Weill. None of what I just typed is going to help you.
>>
>>74288039
no that's fine, I think the song may be irrelevant anyway, we just have nothing to go on.
>>
>>74288406
what the fuck is this shit anyway, why are you wasting your time?
>>
Someone who's interested could try seeing if the chords have a code maybe?
>>
>>74289621
What do you mean, it'd have to be words with letters from A to G, so just put it in a word generator and you'll find your code
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.