[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I into this faggot? His voice makes me want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1011KB, 1800x850px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1011KB, 1800x850px
How the fuck do I into this faggot? His voice makes me want to punch something but my gf likes him :3
>>
>>74283125
You're gay
>>
get a new gf
>>
>>74283125
Punch your gf
>>
>:3

kill yourself
>>
>>74283125
dump your gf for having shit taste and i say this 0 irony

that is unacceptable in my opinion
>>
Honestly, that song "I feel it coming" is dope. Reminds me of random access memories w the daft punk production.
>>
>>74283125
Listen to the original 3 mixtapes he put out in 2011

No, not the Trilogy collection he later put out with remasters of those mixtapes, the remasters are fucking shit. Go download the mixtapes and then MAYBE his debut album but then stop there.

Nothing beyond that is worth listening to and if you're gf is a fan of CURRENT Weeknd then I agree with everyone else you need to dump her.

2011-2012 Weeknd was some of the best music I've ever heard in my life. You'll hear influences from all over the place, 80s punk to 90s rnb to modern rap. It's 3 really well rounded projects. Kiss Land is nice too.
>>
>all this hate

The Weekend was /mu/ royalty and the hipster r'n'b standard before he was popular. One of the only decent things on the radio these days. I like the weekend reasonably well but my point isn't really defending him mind you, its pointing out what a bunch of try hards everyone in this thread is.
>>
She's cute just got bad taste in music.. I got her into The Knife but I feel like I should compromise and make an effort
>>
>>74283125
How? His voice is like Michael Jackson you dumb faggot
>>
>>74283357
This isn't 2012 anymore. As an artist he's changed and so has our respect for him.
>>
>>74283350
kys faggoti listened to that shit when it came out and liked it, but if you think its anything better than drake tier your dreaming, that music is hot garbage

>2011-2012 Weeknd was some of the best music I've ever heard in my life

never post again
>>
>>74283180
fpbp
>>
>>74283125
you faggots don't have to like literally everything the other does
>>
>>74283221
> >:3

kill yourself
>>
>>74283633
/thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.