[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is how Lana del Rey used to look before record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: A-2456896-1327719729.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
A-2456896-1327719729.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 242x300px
Reminder that this is how Lana del Rey used to look before record executives stepped in and forced her to get plastic surgery.
>>
They just made her look exactly the same
>>
>>74282082
literally no difference
>>
>>74282082
They made her colour her hair?
>>
didn't she just get lip injections? That's not even plastic surgery
>>
File: 1.jpg (3MB, 1872x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 1872x2808px
>>74282082
fuck off marinafag
>>
>>74283590
its cosmetic surgery and its disgusting and stupid
>>
>>74284145
why is it stupid and disgusting?
>>
>>74284224
betrayal of nature, you can never bring your unscarred natural face genetics back out once you do it, and the changes look worse 100% of the time, it's for babybrains who either hate themselves or hate everybody else
>>
>>74284367
could it be that you're just mad that no surgery could make you look somewhat decent and not like the virgin autist that you are? i don't see another reason why you'd hate on surgery which doesn't even involve you so much?
>>
>>74282082
Teen girl who just got off Foamy the squirrel on Newgrounds.com while signing a bring back invader zim petition wearing a jack skellington hoodie and happy tree friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off sale where she discovered Serenity Rose from Slave Labor Graphic Comics while her over-bearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a 5 years older than her boyfriend that constanly IMs unsourced stolen Pon and Zi comic art over 56k modem American Online trial discs on myspace.com with a top 8 consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ, and any angsty band as the new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out 'What Kingdom Hearts character are you?' quizzes only to complain she didnt get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV music awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition Transparent green Xbox using a third-party MadCatz airflow controller with a busted analog stick that is constantly leaning to the right making anti semetic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage.
>>
It's always funny when the people who don't need plastic surgery go get it, and the people who actually need it can't have it.
>>
>>74284367
I agree with you, but it seems we are a minority
>>
I don't think the surgery is the bad thing I think the bad thing is that the record company made her entire personality image and sound.
>>
>>74284118
My dick is rock fucking hard
>>
File: post-1-0-01449800-1351712366.jpg (120KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
post-1-0-01449800-1351712366.jpg
120KB, 700x933px
>>74285215
nice i guess?
>>
>>74284367

Your dick still has foreskin?

Do you shave?

Do you wear glasses?

Do you get a haircut?

Do you cut your finger and toe nails?

Betrayal of nature.
>>
>>74284145
All this for that?
>>
>>74285215
Got kik
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.