[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You say Hardcore Punk and Hardcore Breakbeat, I say chamber music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 91LftGCQmGL._SL1500_.jpg (333KB, 969x1278px) Image search: [Google]
91LftGCQmGL._SL1500_.jpg
333KB, 969x1278px
You say Hardcore Punk and Hardcore Breakbeat, I say chamber music
You say Crust Punk and Freetekno, I say opera
You say Grindcore and Hardcore Techno, I say ballet
You say Powerviolence and Splittercore, I say symphonies
You say First Wave of Metalcore and First Wave Drum & Bass, I say divertimentos
You say New Wave of British Heavy Metal and New Wave Of British Acid House, I say rhapsodies
You say American Power Metal and Detroit Techno, I say baroque
You say Early Progressive Metal and early Progressive House, I say impressionist
You say Glam Metal and Happy Hardcore, I say chants
You say Classic Speed Metal and Speedcore, I say avant-garde
You say Old School Thrash and Old Skool Hardcore, I say modern
You say Death, Black and Doom Metal and Neuro, Liquid And Techstep D&B, I say romantic
You say Alternative Rock and Big Beat, I say renaissance
You say Indie Rock and Trance, I say toccata
You say Grunge and UK Garage, I say masses
You say Shoegaze and Dub Techno, I say concerto
You say Kreatrock and electro, I SCREAM FUGUE!!!

92% of plebs still listen to popular music. If you are part of the 8% that moved on to Western art music copy and paste!!

DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ART MUSIC DIE!
>>
You can enjoy them all.

Stop with the childish tribalism.
>>
>>74281803
How much do you enjoy the taste of my cum? Be honest
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.