[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I haven't listened to any of these meme albums that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1501528436386.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1501528436386.png
108KB, 400x381px
Now I haven't listened to any of these meme albums that are posted here. None. I exclusively listen to videogame and anime OSTs. However, I've been shitposting here for months and I've picked up on the musical memes and knowledge of this community. Thanks to Scaruffi's in depth reviews, I've formed opinions on every single album that is posted here. I can explain you why Trout Mask Replica is worth a 9.5/10 and why Revolver is worth a 5/10. Now the point of this post is to make you realize that you're all wasting your time with Rate Your Music and Pitchfork. Stop forcing yourself to listen to this musical ear rape and start listening to enjoyable stuff like video game soundtracks. All your "knowledge" about music isn't worth shit, a guy like me can just repeat reviews and appear knowledgeable in this dump of a board. You guys think you're so cool but nobody is impressed that you listen to overrated post-punk albums. And anyways most of these artsy albums are brainwashing tools used by the jewish record labels. So yeah, go do something better with your free time. Go make love to a woman or go read a book.
>>
I honestly can't figure out whether you're a /mu/tant who's baiting or a random animefag, but the bait is low quality either way.
>>
>>74278583
>Go make love to a woman or go read a book.
i already do those, shit b8 mate
>>
File: 1443225653762.gif (3MB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
1443225653762.gif
3MB, 250x257px
>_____ frogposter
Fill in the blank
>>
>>74278583
>Go make love to a woman
But I'm gay.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.