[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If you're so funny, then why are you on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1504.jpg (66KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.jpg
66KB, 582x800px
>"If you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight?"
>>
one of you faggots told me if I got a job I'd have friends and eventually become a normie but I'd just like to use this thread to tell whoever that was to go fuck yourself because I have a real ass job, it's been 2 months and I still only have acquaintances I exchange awkward hellos with

the smiths are cool tho
>>
>>74274974
theres no such thing as friends anymore. this "awkward exchange of hellos" has experienced a boom since the advent of smart phones. of course i'm hyperbolizing but I believe it's going to become an understated reality in the near future. its hard enough to make friends as a kid but it becomes even harder to become friends with total strangers you never grew up with

i think that once 90+% of human interaction takes place online, "IRL" friendships will become a thing of the past. you see this on reddit and 4chan too, people seem to enjoy conversing with total strangers about the things that brings them together more than chatting with facebook/snapchat friends about what you had for dinner or what you'll do on saturday.

just wait until virtual "hang outs" become the norm
>>
>>74274974
I bet you're working a white collar wagecuck job.
>>
>>74275128
I'm an emt, so when your heart blows up from jerking off to anime in your neet-cave I'm the one who shows up and laughs at you
>>
>>74273823
bitch it's a monday night
>>
>>74275116
makes me want to die desu
>>
>>74275116
>just wait until virtual "hang outs" become the norm
We have those now dude
>>
>>74275116
you must not go outside at all if you believe any of this. like holy shit dude
>>
>>74275116
if it makes you feel better
>>
>>74275116
go to bed win butler

make sure LP6 doesn't suck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.