[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-they'll re-release this with the correct track listing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1502.jpg (93KB, 616x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
93KB, 616x623px
T-they'll re-release this with the correct track listing and a separate album of its instrumentals on its 20th anniversary, r-right /mu/?
>>
>tfw can only listen to this album the way it's intended to be on vinyl.
>>
File: anxious.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>what the fuck is he talking about
>look it up

what the fuck is slow motion?
>>
>>74273843
what
>>
>>74273882
I've never heard Slow Motion and my copy doesn't have it
>>
stop typing like a fucking retard
>>
File: 1468071084356.jpg (17KB, 125x143px) Image search: [Google]
1468071084356.jpg
17KB, 125x143px
>>74273892
i've never heard about either
>>
>>74273843
great trak
>>
Just make your own.
>>
>>74273935
s-sorry
>>
>>74273680
Even then, it's bullshit!
Buggin' is between The Gash and Feeling Yourself Disintegrate.
Check out Pitchfork's documentary on them to see the REAL track listing.
I just want people to hear this classic for their first times as the artist intends.
It hurts me more than anything else that they can't.
The correct listing was on iTunes temporarily and I bought it in time, leaving a wildly positive review, and someone else put a negative one.
The version of the LP was promptly removed.
>>
Honestly, Buggin does not work as the last track. But that's just because it's the worst song on the album.
>>
So what is the "proper" track order?
>>
>>74274251
the original?
>>
>>74274146
And even that version had Buggin' as the last track, entitled (Remix) when it was actually the original.
I think a few other mistakes, as well.
I mean, what the fuck???
>>74274252
Look at the Pitchfork documentary, about 36 minutes in.
>>
>>74274293
Either.
>>
>>74274252

1. race for the prize
2. spoonful weighs a ton
3. spark that bled
4. slow motion
5. spiderbite song
6. buggin
7. what is the light
8. observer
9. waitin for a superman
10. suddenly everything has changed
11. the gash
12. feeling yourself disintegrate
13. sleeping on the roof
>>
And then they made the 5.1 version where they just took the UK tracklist and added Spiderbite and Buggin to the end, and I thought that was after the Pitchfork documentary, so who the fuck knows what it's actually supposed to be. Personally I like the vinyl tracklist, but that's also the first I ever heard so I'm probably biased.
>>
>>74273417
>the correct track listing
Stop this meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.