[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Weird frontier between pop and avant-garde, are these guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1492372576655.png (891KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492372576655.png
891KB, 900x900px
The Weird frontier between pop and avant-garde, are these guys the saviours of music?
>>
No. Stop. Kill youself.
>>
>>74269170
the last relevant ferraro album was like in 2011, that guy is over, out.
>>
>tfw multiple artist's entire careers is ripping off Ariel Pink
>>
>>74269192
>what is NYC, Hell 3 AM?
>>
>>74269170
Vektroid shits on all of them
>>
>>74269170
they all suck except dean blunt
>>
>>74269234
Thank you so much for introducing this kino to me
>>
can you please stop reposting this shit thread from 2015?
>>
>>74269234
shit.
>>
>>74269193
>tfw you have clearly never ever fucking listened to any of these artists because they absolutely sound nothing like ariel pink

are you retarded?
>>
>>74269193
>>74270886
They don't sound alike

but yeah Ariel Pink is better than them all even though they're all pretty good (apart from ferraro everything he touches is fucking garbage)
>>
>>74270970
im a huge ariel fan and how can you even say hes better than all of them.
how ignorant are you?
ariel's goals to music is different to theirs.

all 4 of them have progressed and change their music with each release.
ariel doesn't' want to progress at all
>>
>>74270970
Edward Flex Presents: Hawaii, NYC HELL 3AM, Cold, Farside Virtual, Marble Surf, Rerex, iAsia, On Air and Nightdolls are all great albums. Not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Also, Ariel Pink is pretty over rated to be honest. He's good but I really don't think he is better than 0PN or Ferraro, at least in terms of originality. If you like what Ariel Pink does, I think John Maus brings a lot more to that style of sound than Ariel Pink does.
>>
i missed these threads
>>
File: 1490990790508.jpg (154KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490990790508.jpg
154KB, 600x443px
>CHEWING BUBBLEGUM SCRAPED FROM YOUR SHOE. HAUNTED TELEPHONE BOOTH TELEPORTATION TO THE ELECTRIC SLIME-WAY SKYLINE
>PREHISTORIC POP RISING UP FROM JUNK FOOD TAR PITS. A HYPNAGOGIC MIASMA AND STAR-CROSSED OOZE BANQUET
>DUI's IN THE UFO. NODDING OFF BEHIND CURSED CHINESE BUFFETS WITH THE DEEP FRIED DUMPSTER DEMONS*
>MESCALINE AND COTTON CANDY. RIDING THE HYPOCAPNIA CAROUSEL AT BRAM STOKER'S BOARDWALK CARNIVAL
>CIGARETTE BUTTS IN A SLURPEE. EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRANS AM BALLADS BROADCASTING TO YOU LIVE DIRECTLY FROM THE MOTHERSHIP
>VIRTUALLY SIMULATED TROPICAL NIGHTMARES. LIKE TAKING A SWIM IN YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR
>CRYPTIC HYPNAGOGIC EXERCIES. SHIFTING LIKE THE LIQUID LABYRINTH THAT IS THE HUMAN MIND AT REST
>THE HUMS AND CRACKLES OF SELF-REALIZATION AND ASCERTAINING SPIRITUAL STRENGTH. AN ILLUMINATION OF MEDITATION
>THE EMERALD HEART OF AFRICA AS EXPLORED THROUGH 1990's COMPUTER PROGRAMS. A LUSH AND DENSE SYNTH RAIN FOREST
>GRANITE RATTLESNAKE CELESTIA. GLOWING RUMINATION POURING OUT FROM THE VERDURE CAVERN SHRINE FACING WEST
>A HUMECTANT SWIRLING DARK MEMORY TAPESTRY. CIRCADIAN SAND RHYTHM SPIRITS RIDE IN ON BECKONING STORM CLOUDS
>>
>>74271097
hi zyklon
>>
>>74271097
based
>>
Ariel is shit Ferraro is god
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.