[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that he will have any significant career in music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (130KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
130KB, 300x300px
Do you think that he will have any significant career in music?

I think his more serious wanabee rapper songs are fucking awful
>>
>>74263799
nah, he's a pretty cringy dude lbr.
>>
>>74263799
no i dont
>>
He has some juicy beats though and he can rap relatively good.
Still no, he's gonna stick with meme music which dies in a couple weeks.
>>
His non meme music is soundcloud tier shit rap.
His career will go nowhere, and if I'm wrong it will be because he makes more god awful meme music.
>>
His pink guy stuff will probably still be successful if he plays his cards right. His more serious out of character stuff will (hopefully) go nowhere.
>>
>>74263799
no and I hope that he just hangs it up chester style because this man is insufferable
>>
He's an okay rapper, but his success is contingent on his comedy. His music will go as far as his comedy goes.
With comedy, it seems like he's in a catch 22. His comedy is aimed at a specific niche. If he tries to expand his audience by making more widely appreciated comedy, he will likely lose his original base because his comedy is so focused on extremity.
>>
His meme stuff is unironically better than his serious stuff
>>
>>74263799
who is this ugly asshole?
>>
No please stop posting him on this board
>>
no he's terrible. he should stick to pandering to edgy 14 year olds who think they know "comedy" because they have some understanding of irony.
>>
It depends. I'm not a huge fan of his other stuff. For meme rap, Pink Season was okay. It was better than Pink Guy because it wasn't filled with useless 20 second filler.

Now for his Joji stuff, I did like Rain on Me, but his other songs are kind of bland. I guess I can only make a real decision once he pushes out Chloe Burbank, we've been waiting for a literal year and a half for that album.

He does have a good knowledge of basic music theory based on some of his videos and songs, however, I wish he would ditch the ukelele ballads, as that gets old real quick.

I will make a decision once he releases his album, as all his soundcloud stuff he makes seems like it was produced really fast and doesnt have much of a backbone.
>>
>>74264222
>His non meme music is soundcloud tier shit rap

This, he'd just be another trash soundcloud rapper in an endless sea of trash soundcloud rappers if he didn't get famous from his meme videos.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.