[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why weren't their producers worried that one day they might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: full_nwa-2.jpg (346KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
full_nwa-2.jpg
346KB, 1280x854px
Why weren't their producers worried that one day they might shoot bullets into the crowd at a concert or do some really messed up crazy gangster stuff that would get them into hot water?
>>
Well clearly there was no reason to be worried since that never happened.
>>
>>74261388
But they were gangster murderers from the streets of CPT.

Kinda risky giving people like that record deals desu.
>>
>>74261409
Well clearly there was no reason to be worried since that never happened.
>>
>>74261381
Because the most legitimate gangster among them was Eazy E, who was a low-level pot dealer at the height of his criminal career. The rest of them were middle class.
>>
>>74261381
No, because they wanted money. These were the ones smart enough to understand that murder ruined their chances.
>>
>>74261458
In the song straight out of compton Ice cube says he has a crime record like charles manson.

So he was born in 1969 making ice cube 18 or 19 when that song came out.

Wouldn't it worry the producers to be working with a 18-19 yr old that already has a criminal record like Charles Mansons?

I find it Amazing that he had a criminal record like Charles Manson at an age as young as 18-19 and wasn't in jail.
>>
Think about it.. Charles Manson had done 7 years in prison for human trafficking before ice cube was even born.
>>
>>74261492

yeah... & ice-T said "Hitler probably never fired a gun"

Rappers tend to say a lot to sound bad-ass/clever without seeing if it's true or not...that's the point.. rapping is shit talking
>>
>>74261526
Ice cube has repeatedly said his music reflects his reality.

So if he had a criminal record like charles manson at the age of 18-19 he must have started doing crime at about 5.

Considering manson had an insane criminal record already when ice cube was still just a baby... Ice cube must have done lot's of crime from a young age to catch up.

It's amazing ice cube wasn't in jail desu with all criminal record that's just as bad as Charles Manson's at only 18-19.

Ice cube must have had a rough life.
>>
I just find his life amazing.

It almost seems impossible to have a criminal record like charles manson's at 18-19 years old.
>>
>>74261388
How do you know?
>>
>>74261593
Are you a fucking schizo or something, you keep repeating that line. Its not to be taken literally at all hes basically just saying hes a badass not ali literally have a crime record like charles manson and im not in jail. He was just a regular nigger who went to school everyday and hopped on the hip hop train at the right moment. Lines like that are to boost sales and sound edgy.
>>
File: 92148914.jpg (192KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
92148914.jpg
192KB, 1600x1150px
>>74261587
>>74261492
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sxZ4tsp8gc
>>
>>74263165
That's pretty funny.
>>
I've been thinking about how it would be possible to have a crime record like charles manson.

Maybe it was one big crime spree he did when he was about 7 and only got ten years or less jail because he was a kid.

It's hard to imagine a crime spree that ended up with someone having a criminal record as bad as charles manson's not being in the news.

I'm really fascinated with ice cubes criminal record as his music reflects his reality.
>>
It also really worries me that Eazy E managed to get out of Jail by bribing a bailiff who worked there with a drug problem.

Do you think people manage to bribe baliffs and get out of jail with clean criminal records or it only ever happened to eazy e?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.